Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:35 PM   #5896
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Did they brake out the Karaoke? Of course they did Filipinos love that stuff.
No karaoke yet. It will happen, though. Drinks are out, and its been mentioned multiple times. Right now the teenagers have control of the stereo.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:46 PM   #5897
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
We're in Cali right now. Drive quick. It was so good. Thats only about 1/3 of the food, too. Two more table fulls.

All was good until her dad made me dip mangoes into shrimp paste.
Jesus ****.

It's gonna take longer and dane is gonna have to let me spend the night, Stan is out of town...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:46 PM   #5898
Shit

Quote:
No karaoke yet. It will happen, though. Drinks are out, and its been mentioned multiple times. Right now the teenagers have control of the stereo.
****, I'm really on the way...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2016, 07:47 PM   #5899
Shit

Im seeing if the house keeper can just let me in. I don't think Dane will let me roll blunts
Old 12-20-2016, 08:06 PM   #5900
Baba Ganoush

I've been placed on the MU list for unknown reasons, I'll be here in good spirits lol. Merry Christmas friends.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:10 PM   #5901
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I've been placed on the MU list for unknown reasons, I'll be here in good spirits lol. Merry Christmas friends.
Sucks for you
Old 12-20-2016, 08:13 PM   #5902
Baba Ganoush

I've been placed on the MU list for unknown reasons. If I'm not back in the next couple days, hope you guys have a great Christmas. See ya later friends.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:15 PM   #5903
Mod Team

Quote:
We're in Cali right now. Drive quick. It was so good. Thats only about 1/3 of the food, too. Two more table fulls.

All was good until her dad made me dip mangoes into shrimp paste.
The only thing I didn't like....that shrimp paste.

Yuck.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:16 PM   #5904
Mod Team

Quote:
I've been placed on the MU list for unknown reasons. If I'm not back in the next couple days, hope you guys have a great Christmas. See ya later friends.
Weird. For once I don't think you actually did anything.

Happy Holidays to you and yours. Stay safe.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 09:02 AM   #5905
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Probably because you act as an agent for C. Wendler and post shit.

Enjoy Miserable User and have a Merry Christmas
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:27 PM   #5906
Cast Iron Jedi

Thinking about a Buzz Special this evening: Dinty Moore and toast.

I'm kidding. I ****ing hate Dinty Moore.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:51 PM   #5907
Supporter

French guy that sells me MPCI brought a bunch of french food over.

Wife really likes the pork liver Pate.....
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:34 PM   #5908
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Leftover spaghetti. Plus toast.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 12-21-2016 at 06:41 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:46 PM   #5909
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Many regions of Italy have wild game and offal in their meals. Rabbit, pheasant, tripe, etc.
My Sicilian Dad loved when my nonna made something with tripe. He also loved pigs feet and squid. Then there's stuffed quaghogs or quaghog sauce on pasta, rice dishes, bean soups, Italian wedding soup ( basically a chicken soup with mini-meatballs, steak Florentine, bracciole on the grill, antipasto, other salads and a variety of vegetables like greens, artichokes etc.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:50 PM   #5910
Supporter

Nothing special. Spaghetti with Italian sausage. Simple but it hit the spot.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Buehler445
This message has been deleted by Buehler445. Reason: Dupe.