Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:49 PM   #43216
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Sounds like you're blaming Denver's coaching. I'd agree.
Great players overcome shitty coaching to a large degree.

Btw, if you want to blame it all on coaching, I'm not sure why you guys are penciling Denver in as a contender now. Your defensive coaching is basically guaranteed to be a downgrade from Fangio, possibly a big downgrade, and your offensive coaching/head coaching is a massive question mark. Your HC didn't even accomplish much as a coordinator, unless you think it's a huge accomplishment to stand and watch Lafleur call plays for Aaron Rodgers.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:53 PM   #43217
Starter

Quote:

So we can continue to count on Denver to suck? Sounds good. If it’s totally dictated by coaching, not certain how you can feel any better going into this year with a more unknown commodity than you had with Fangio. At least you knew Fangio could coach defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
austing24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-12-2022, 01:02 PM   #43218
Banned!

Quote:
The same coaching that donk fan propped up year after year as great? THOSE coaching staffs?

Lemme guess, the new GM and staff are totally better.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:08 PM   #43219
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The same coaching that donk fan propped up year after year as great? THOSE coaching staffs?

Lemme guess, the new GM and staff are totally better.
It's hard to have a conversation when every previous Bronco fan opinion gets ascribed to me. I'm quite sure I've never praised Vic Fangio or Vance Joseph.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:11 PM   #43220
MVP

Quote:
It's hard to have a conversation when every previous Bronco fan opinion gets ascribed to me. I'm quite sure I've never praised Vic Fangio or Vance Joseph.
And what convinced you that your defensive, offensive or overall coaching will be significantly better?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:15 PM   #43221
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
And what convinced you that your defensive, offensive or overall coaching will be significantly better?
Because it can't get any worse. We've gone from coach Ambien to coach caffeine
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:23 PM   #43222
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Because it can't get any worse. We've gone from coach Ambien to coach caffeine

It can absolutely get worse, and almost assuredly will defensively immediately.

austing24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutausting24 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-12-2022, 01:27 PM   #43223
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by austing24 View Post

I don't think you're going to see this fall from the cliff event happen with the defense.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:36 PM   #43224
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
you think it's a huge accomplishment to stand and watch Lafleur call plays for Aaron Rodgers.
It would be like hiring Bieniemy thinking you're getting Andy Reid...

What's interesting is it appears they preemptively hired Hackett thinking they were going to land Rodgers...that's some fine, fine FO work there.

It's cool, they've convinced themselves that a 1st time DC...who was a DB coach, is the same as Fangio...and will step in without missing a beat. Strategy and game planning experience arent really important..

Wilson will make all these questions go away...he's magic. That 27th ranked pass protecting OL is now top 10....because Donk fans wished it to be. They wont miss Miller either...

It's completely rational to think a WR duo that has accounted for 2 TD, combined, in the past two season are suddenly going to become elite...because magic. They just weren't trying very hard the past couple of years..

Last edited by BlackOp; 05-12-2022 at 01:46 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 01:42 PM   #43225
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by austing24 View Post

We heard it here first. Fangio was the best we could have hoped for.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:46 PM   #43226
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
It would be like hiring Bieniemy thinking you're getting Andy Reid...

What's interesting is it appears they preemptively hired Hackett thinking they were going to land Rodgers...

It's cool, they've convinced themselves that a 1st time DC...who was a DB coach, is the same as Fangio...and will step in without missing a beat. Strategy and game planning arent really important..

Wilson will make all these questions go away...he's magic. That 27th ranked pass protecting OL is now top 10....because Donk fans wished it to be. They wont miss Miller either...

It's completely rational to think a WR duo that has accounted for 2 TD, combined, in the past two season are suddenly going to become elite...because magic.
Seriously, I understand we’re not talking about Jerry Rice here, but you’re the second person to forget about Denver’s leading receiver in yards and TDs over the last 2 years. Do they have Google in KC?
Old 05-12-2022, 01:47 PM   #43227
#triggering

Quote:
It would like hiring Bieniemy thinking you're getting Andy Reid...

What's interesting is it appears they preemptively hired Hackett thinking they were going to land Rodgers...

It's cool, they've convinced themselves that a 1st time DC...who was a DB coach, is the same as Fangio...and will step in without missing a beat.

Wilson will make all these things disappear...he's magic.
I don't think anyone is thinking we just hired Hackett and we're actually getting LaFleur. Adding Hackett and Wilson, with Outten and Kubiak on the OC staff is going to produce better than what Denver had with Fangio and Pat Shurmur with Bridgelockwater.

The run game should improve with a heavier focus on Williams. He and Gordon combined for 1,800 yds - I see Williams topping the 1300 yard rushing mark as he gets the ball more going forward and that's good for Denver. He also proved to be a solid receiver and that will improve. Gordon will dip a bit and that's find, he should still be good for 600+ yards.

They get that ground game rolling and that helps everything else and that's a key piece to all of this that I think too many are discounting or simply just ignoring. Denver can run the ball and with Wilson, teams will no longer just singularly focus on making Bridgelockwater beat them with the passing game.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:49 PM   #43228
MVP

Quote:
Seriously, I understand we’re not talking about Jerry Rice here, but you’re the second person to forget about Denver’s leading receiver in yards and TDs over the last 2 years. Do they have Google in KC?
You mean the guy that hasn't eclipsed 750 yards in a season? I'm not sure how that 44 yards a game slipped my mind...elite!!
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:52 PM   #43229
#triggering

Quote:
You mean the guy that hasn't eclipsed 750 yards in a season? I'm not sure how that 44 yards a game slipped my mind...elite!!
Well, he's certainly better than Marquez Valdes-Scantling... that guy hasn't topped 691 yards.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:55 PM   #43230
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.