Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2020, 02:18 PM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Kinda felt like they could get 20 more out of it without running out of gas but oh well - 14 is better than 10.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:46 PM   #3
Resident Glue Sniffer

the wife reminds me of Katy Segal's character in Sons of Anarchy. I loved the character at the beginning, but grew to hate her because she was always stirring up everything lo.

I'm down for the wife to get wiped out.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:06 PM   #4
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
the wife reminds me of Katy Segal's character in Sons of Anarchy. I loved the character at the beginning, but grew to hate her because she was always stirring up everything lo.

Marty definitely needs her shrewd decision making, but I just don't like her very much.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:18 PM   #5

Quote:

What makes her character so difficult to tolerate is her absolute certainty that she's right. Every time. About everything.

And we as the audience can see that she has clearly screwed up biggly a couple of times now. And that despite this fact, she continues to operate as though she's infallible.

Marty is almost certainly more intelligent than she is. Now she's a more creative and dynamic operative than he is, but that makes her more of an idea person than the decisionmaker.

She is undeniably critical. As noted - Marty needs her ability to navigate these waters. But she's not a CEO - she's a Department head. Her best role is chief lieutenant and she's unwilling to accept that fact.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:36 PM   #6
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
What makes her character so difficult to tolerate is her absolute certainty that she's right. Every time. About everything.

And we as the audience can see that she has clearly screwed up biggly a couple of times now. And that despite this fact, she continues to operate as though she's infallible.

Marty is almost certainly more intelligent than she is. Now she's a more creative and dynamic operative than he is, but that makes her more of an idea person than the decisionmaker.

She is undeniably critical. As noted - Marty needs her ability to navigate these waters. But she's not a CEO - she's a Department head. Her best role is chief lieutenant and she's unwilling to accept that fact.
Yup. Pretty much that.

Two other characters I was sick of Cade and Petty.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:12 PM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Yup. Pretty much that.

Two other characters I was sick of Cade and Petty.
I was really sick of the dumbass brother early on but that turned out to be one of the best acting performances I've seen in a Netflix show.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:26 AM   #8
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I was really sick of the dumbass brother early on but that turned out to be one of the best acting performances I've seen in a Netflix show.
Same

I thought the brother was well played. Went from somewhat normal aside from the freak out as a substitute teacher, to gradually getting , more crazy as he was off his meds etc. was very well done,

I was so sick of Cade. . Like an evil Slingblade.
Old 08-14-2020, 11:00 AM   #9
Supporter

I finally started binging Ozark last night and got through about 2 and half episodes before going to bed.

What I saw was absolutely outstanding, from the cast, to direction to story to score to overall production quality. I'm going to avoid this thread until I've caught up but I am stoked to see the next 27.5 episodes.

Jason Bateman is just so good.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2020, 11:03 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I finally started binging Ozark last night and got through about 2 and half episodes before going to bed.

What I saw was absolutely outstanding, from the cast, to direction to story to score to overall production quality. I'm going to avoid this thread until I've caught up but I am stoked to see the next 27.5 episodes.

I binged all of it a few months back. Its great!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2020, 11:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

There are a few guys who, if they're in something, I'm watching it.

Karl Urban, Dominic Cooper, Mark Strong; several others.

And Bateman is probably at the top of that list. And with him showing his directorial chops in this, at this point he pretty much just needs to be attached to a project in any capacity for me to be willing to give it a shot.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:06 PM   #12
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
There are a few guys who, if they're in something, I'm watching it.

Karl Urban, Dominic Cooper, Mark Strong; several others.

And Bateman is probably at the top of that list. And with him showing his directorial chops in this, at this point he pretty much just needs to be attached to a project in any capacity for me to be willing to give it a shot.
Started watching due to Bateman/Missouri, continued to watch due to Ruth.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:58 PM   #13
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Started watching due to Bateman/Missouri, continued to watch due to Ruth.
Big fan of her musical taste, not often you hear Wu-Tang much anymore.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:58 PM   #14
Mod Team

Really great show that you’ll find doesn’t drop off with each season.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 02:26 PM   #15
Supporter

Finished S1 and thought that everything was well done, save for the story, which was predictable.

I’m going to binge Ted Lasso beginning tonight and will pivot back to Ozark later this month.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.