Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2024, 12:30 PM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sorry to hear you’ve been thrown a bit of a curveball.

Buuuuut retiring at 65 isn’t a huge issue. Based on what you mention here, you’ve seemed to enjoy your career and shouldn’t struggle financially. Plus you live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.

Enjoy it, bud. Sounds like you’ve earned it.
Yeah, its not like this shit hit me at 40. So at least it waited till I was close to retirement anyway. I've been reading about retirement advice lately. Says you need $1 million in cash on hand. I ain't got that kind of cash but I'll not be eating cat food anytime soon either.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 12:40 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah, its not like this shit hit me at 40. So at least it waited till I was close to retirement anyway. I've been reading about retirement advice lately. Says you need $1 million in cash on hand. I ain't got that kind of cash but I'll not be eating cat food anytime soon either.
Just in case, though, it's worth the extra money to buy the high-end cat food.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:15 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Just in case, though, it's worth the extra money to buy the high-end cat food.
Thinking ahead.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:33 PM   #5
On Hiatus

Quote:
Every time I hear or read one of those articles all I can think is that the person giving the advice probably lives in the most expensive city in the world or is an investment guy who wants your money so he can make more for himself.

I don't have that either....but my wife and I will live well within our means comfortably.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:52 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Every time I hear or read one of those articles all I can think is that the person giving the advice probably lives in the most expensive city in the world or is an investment guy who wants your money so he can make more for himself.

I don't have that either....but my wife and I will live well within our means comfortably.
Yep. Coming from where we began in life, we are finishing with roofs over our head, plenty of food and drink and a little spending money. Thats a success.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 03:00 PM   #7
On Hiatus

Quote:
Yep. Coming from where we began in life, we are finishing with roofs over our head, plenty of food and drink and a little spending money. Thats a success.
Damn straight! Priorities.....
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:37 PM   #8
Consuming CP souls

Hopefully you remember the Mahomes years, bud!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Hopefully you remember the Mahomes years, bud!
they have successfully made it to long term memory.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote