Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-30-2024, 12:13 PM   #3571
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Dan Orlovsky said that he believes Coleman is a better player/pick than Worthy.
Whether Coleman is a better player than Worthy, I don't know. Time will prove that one out.

But to argue he is a better PICK than Worthy is completely ****ing stupid. Worthy was a great pick for the Chiefs, fills a defined role and is something this team needed. Coleman is not a good fit for Buffalo and what they do as they literally already have two players on their roster that can do what he does. He doesn't really 'add' much to that offense.

He may end up being a great player (I don't know) but Worthy to KC made a LOT more sense than Coleman to Buffalo.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:15 PM   #3572
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I think you mean the NFL script writers have given Veach a terrible track record with WRs.
That and good WR's don't want to play for the Chiefs. Probably why Clark is trying to move.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:25 PM   #3573
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
That and good WR's don't want to play for the Chiefs. Probably why Clark is trying to move.
The Chiefs just got the second best FA WR on a cheap one year deal.

Just about every WR in the draft, including Worthy, said they wanted to play for the Chiefs before the draft.

What are you on about? You're absolutely ****ing clueless.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 01:34 PM   #3574
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The Chiefs just got the second best FA WR on a cheap one year deal.

Just about every WR in the draft, including Worthy, said they wanted to play for the Chiefs before the draft.

What are you on about? You're absolutely ****ing clueless.

I think it's sarcasm man
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:35 PM   #3575
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I think it's sarcasm man
I think you aren't considering the poster man.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:37 PM   #3576
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think you aren't considering the poster man.

Nobody could seriously think that receivers wouldn't make this their #1 place to play assuming equal payment. Of course they are out for the dollar first and foremost, but of course every player would want to play on a close knit team, catching passes from the GOAT, winning super bowls, and playing for a HOF coach that is a player's coach.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 01:43 PM   #3577
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Well, I guess Dwayne Bowe didn't get that memo.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:44 PM   #3578
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Well, I guess Dwayne Bowe didn't get that memo.

Taste DwayneBowe
Old 04-30-2024, 01:56 PM   #3579
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I liked you better when you were a Packers fan. Let’s go back to that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Go be a Packer fan again, dipshit. They've got a great track record with WRs.
I can't, I don't really know much about them.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-30-2024, 02:05 PM   #3580
I love your mom

Quote:
I can't, I don't really know much about them.
You don’t seem to know much about anything.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 02:08 PM   #3581
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
You don’t seem to know much about anything.
I haven't been wrong about anything, people just don't like the truth.
Old 04-30-2024, 05:16 PM   #3582
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Buffalo fans are super cocky about Xavier Worthy turning into John Ross or Mecole Hardman, with Keon Coleman turning into Terrell Owens or Jerry Rice.
Stefon Diggs is no longer there to tell them and their QB to be smart. They'll need to grab the stove grate a few times
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-30-2024, 05:28 PM   #3583
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Buffalo fans are super cocky about Xavier Worthy turning into John Ross or Mecole Hardman, with Keon Coleman turning into Terrell Owens or Jerry Rice.
I remember those days of Chief fandom, trying to talk yourself into believing they made the right picks and they were going to finally win it all...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 05:31 AM   #3584
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I remember those days of Chief fandom, trying to talk yourself into believing they made the right picks and they were going to finally win it all...
I remember the 90's
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:22 AM   #3585
Forever Royal

Perusing the Bills board and I’m starting to see some chatter and concern by some of them that Allen may want to leave to play California in a few years. Reasons being that he’s from there, lives there out of season, some QB needy teams with better coaches, easier conference, and the idea that he might be tired of playing for a team that they believe let’s him down. Honestly it doesn’t seem like a completely impossible scenario.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.