Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:50 AM   #8221
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
My hometown of Independence, MO has its own small batch craft soda pop factory called "Polly's Pop." Their black cherry soda and creme soda are both very good. http://www.pollyssodapop.com/
I remember you driving by and showing me that place during your "GBlowfish Tour".
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #8222
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Chicken looks great, I would have thought oregano would be too over powering and gone with basil? Have no idea what garam masala is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garam_masala

Ingredients

The composition of garam masala differs regionally, with many recipes across India according to regional and personal taste, and none is considered more authentic than others. The components of the mix are toasted, then ground together.

A typical Indian version of garam masala contains:
  • Black and white peppercorns
  • Cloves
  • Cinnamon or cassia bark
  • Mace (part of nutmeg)
  • Black and green cardamom pods
  • Bay leaf
  • Cumin

Some recipes[2] call for the spices to be blended with herbs, while others call for the spices to be ground with water, vinegar, or other liquids, to make a paste. In some recipes, ingredients including nuts, onions, or garlic may be added. Some recipes also call for small quantities of star anise, asafoetida, chili, stone flower (known as dagadphool), and kababchini (cubeb). The flavours may be carefully blended to achieve a balanced effect, or a single flavour may be emphasized. A masala may be toasted before use to release its flavours and aromas.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:19 AM   #8223
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I've had fried yucca. I like it.
**** Yucca. **** it in the nose.

If you want to dig it I know some pastures that will fill you up. Farm Fresh!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:27 AM   #8224
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Sounds like you got raped by Fried Yucca.......
Old 06-07-2017, 09:33 AM   #8225
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Sounds like you got raped by Fried Yucca.......
It's just an invasive bastard of a plant. It can wreck a good pasture.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:37 AM   #8226
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
It's just an invasive bastard of a plant. It can wreck a good pasture.
Just learned something new!
Old 06-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #8227
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Just learned something new!
Might be a different kind of yucca. This is whats around here.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:51 AM   #8228
Supporter

Quote:
Might be a different kind of yucca. This is whats around here.

Varieties range widely. Does yours sprout fruit pods?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:16 AM   #8229
Supporter

Holy Shit, my boner may never end!!

You've heard me rave about Southern. Well another great St.L. restaurant is Sweetie Pies, which serves soul food. Now the creator of Southern is taking over the space and adpating his own culinary skills to the genre. Can't wait!!

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainmen...4CE14D4C077713

Quote:
Lewis describes the new restaurant as a take on a traditional Southern meat-and-three, with a counter-service selection of main and side dishes.

“We'll stay pretty true to what's been going on Sweetie Pie's for the most part, with a Rick Lewis kind of twist,” Lewis says.

The Lewises aim to open by fall, with mostly cosmetic renovations planned for the space.

“We'll hillbilly it up a little bit,” Rick Lewis says.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:09 AM   #8230
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

I don't think the seed pods look like that.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:38 AM   #8231
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

Yeah well, did you know Yucca is a natural anti-inflammatory too?

It's used in some health creams too for aiding inflammation.

It's a root vegetable, though healthy not an ideal food. It is very starchy and high in calories, but low in fat. It is also known as cassava.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #8232
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Old 06-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #8233
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Q
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #8234
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Yeah well, did you know Yucca is a natural anti-inflammatory too?

It's used in some health creams too for aiding inflammation.

It's a root vegetable, though healthy not an ideal food. It is very starchy and high in calories, but low in fat. It is also known as cassava.
Come get some!
Old 06-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #8235
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Come get some!
Already have it here in my body cream. Don't need any.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.