Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2020, 12:48 PM   #2
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'll say this much, though. I'd rather have Deshaun Watson than Lamar Jackson.

There. Watson gets that much from me. You're welcome, Deshaun.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:57 PM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

Watson has now lost Hopkins, Stills and Fuller. He only has Coutee and Cooks left

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:20 AM   #4
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Watson has now lost Hopkins, Stills and Fuller. He only has Coutee and Cooks left

He never had Fuller.

This little actually honest-to-goodness healthy stretch that Fuller was on was obviously fake. Without the PEDs he would have continued snapping in half like a goddamn twig, because that's all Fuller has ever done in his NFL career.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:17 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Fuller was juiced up- no wonder he was having a good year.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:23 AM   #6
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Fuller was juiced up- no wonder he was having a good year.
Yeah, he dropped 35 points on my fantasy team before getting busted for PEDS.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:58 AM   #7
Starter

I would take Steve Young over Watson.... and it wouldn’t be remotely close.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:59 AM   #8
You gotta kill a few people

Steve Young might make my top 5 all-time.

Watson might make my top 5 right now.

There's a huge difference between the two, in my opinion.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:05 PM   #9
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Steve Young might make my top 5 all-time.

Watson might make my top 5 right now.

There's a huge difference between the two, in my opinion.
Steve young isnt in my top 15.

WAYYYYY too much talent to come away with only one championship. I dont just mean him. The whole team. Offense and defense.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Steve young isnt in my top 15.

WAYYYYY too much talent to come away with only one championship. I dont just mean him. The whole team. Offense and defense.
It's difficult to gauge with so many variables, but I like Steve Young. Trying to think of 15 QBs I'd even consider putting ahead of him: P Manning, Brady, Montana, Elway, Favre, Rodgers, Warner, Marino. I suppose some other guys like Brees and Unitas. Idk.

Point is, Watson is closer to Tony Romo than any of those guys mentioned above, IMO.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:34 PM   #11
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It's difficult to gauge with so many variables, but I like Steve Young. Trying to think of 15 QBs I'd even consider putting ahead of him: P Manning, Brady, Montana, Elway, Favre, Rodgers, Warner, Marino. I suppose some other guys like Brees and Unitas. Idk.

Point is, Watson is closer to Tony Romo than any of those guys mentioned above, IMO.
Young aside, lot of folks here have a curious hate boner for watson.

It stems from people who insisted his arm was far too weak to ever succeed in the NFL. That narrative became a bit of a CP group think. Instead of just saying "I was wrong' it becomes a parade of excuses of why hes not as good as you think.

Hes a top 10 QB. It's silly to argue otherwise at this point. It's just doubling down on wrong.

Regardless, mahomes is top 1 of 1. Watson isnt a threat to his spot.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:54 AM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

It stems from people who insisted his arm was far too weak to ever succeed in the NFL. That narrative became a bit of a CP group think. Instead of just saying "I was wrong' it becomes a parade of excuses of why hes not as good as you think.

Hes a top 10 QB. It's silly to argue otherwise at this point. It's just doubling down on wrong.

My hate boner for Watson stems from the "He just wins" treatment he got pre-draft. Yeah, I bitched on his arm, too, but I never said it wasn't good enough to play in the NFL. And before anybody brings up my comparison to Doug Flutie, was Doug Flutie not an NFL QB? Oh, he was? Cool.

If your argument for a college QB is "WINZ BIG GAMEZ!" then you deserve to draft a huge bust of a QB.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:42 PM   #13

Quote:

Ah, OK, you're not talking about me then. I think Watson is really good and have said as much frequently.

I think a lot of it also has to do with Mahomes as well though. Posters here see Watson as a threat to Patty's dominance.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:35 AM   #14
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:41 AM   #15
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Bayless is becoming a caricature of himself with these constant 'comparisons' between whoever and Mahomes. He was on a couple days ago ranting about how Tom Brady (yet again) out-played Mahomes.

About the only thing I can respect about any of it, is that it takes a lot of effort and intelligence to find ways to twist the facts to arrive at some of his conclusions.

Other than that, it's all pretty stupid, on the level of Jeff-Fisher, Steelerdane, et al.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.