Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM  
Banned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922

Last edited by Bowser; 02-05-2019 at 08:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 09:25 PM   #526
Ultrabanned

This album never gets old. Just a masterpiece.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:12 PM   #527
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Wife is out with friends. Kid is asleep. Dogs have abandoned me for the bed. No better time that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My favorite Pink Floyd album, hands down.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:16 PM   #528
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
My favorite Pink Floyd album, hands down.
Yep. I think #2 is Wish You Were Here, then DSOTM #3 for me personally.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:28 PM   #529
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
My 2nd favorite is actually Piper at the Gates of Dawn. I’m partial to old Syd.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:19 PM   #530
Ultrabanned

Quote:
My 2nd favorite is actually Piper at the Gates of Dawn. I’m partial to old Syd.
Yeah, that's not my jam at all but can appreciate it.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:24 PM   #531
pie is never free

Just spun this for the second time in a couple years, and its KILLED me twice now

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:17 PM   #532
pie is never free

Steve Miller is maybe the most overlooked music legend of all time, he could do a 3 hour set of nonstop hits you'd likely know the lyrics to by heart

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:28 AM   #533
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Happy to hear you enjoyed it, and yeah, huge blow to fans and peers to learn of Riley's death.

Music is so subjective, especially the heavier stuff, that there's not much middle ground between love and hate, making recommendations trickier, haha.

Not speaking directly to you, but anyone who's building out a collection or is interested in discographies, pressing info, etc. discogs.com is a really good resource if not already utilizing it.
I sell as "telepicker97", seek me out and "friend" me on discogs.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:31 AM   #534
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I've probably bought 200 albums on Discogs in the past couple of years. It's an amazing resource for filling out your back catalog, especially stuff that's hard to find or out of print.
It's also great for people like me who have 8000 records and 10000 CDs to keep track of what versions of what albums they actually have.

I went through a period of buying shit I already had because I didn't realize I already had it lol
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:34 AM   #535
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Animals and Meddle are 1a and 1b for me, respectively.

Then, WYWH and Piper.

Then The Wall and Saucerful.

I like Relics a lot, too.

I don't think Dark Side makes my top 5 Pink Floyd list, to be honest.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:50 PM   #536
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
It's also great for people like me who have 8000 records and 10000 CDs to keep track of what versions of what albums they actually have.

I went through a period of buying shit I already had because I didn't realize I already had it lol
Yeah, the version info is exhaustive. It's an amazing resource for sure.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:51 PM   #537
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Animals and Meddle are 1a and 1b for me, respectively.

Then, WYWH and Piper.

Then The Wall and Saucerful.

I like Relics a lot, too.

I don't think Dark Side makes my top 5 Pink Floyd list, to be honest.
Meddle is #3 for me, after Animals and Piper.
Old 04-15-2021, 05:05 PM   #538
Ultrabanned

For KCU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 05:08 PM   #539
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2021, 04:52 PM   #540
pie is never free

These guys are blue ribbon cult status IMO... raw, weird, real

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote