Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:48 AM   #4066
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I was in the mood for a comedy and fired up Shotgun Wedding.

It’s dumb as shit but made me laugh. Normally I’m not into that kind of shit but I was in a mood. If silly comedy is your bag, do it. Lenny Kravitz is awesome.

And somehow Jennifer Lopez at 53 looks goddamned spectacular. Defies physics, logic, biology. All of it. I don’t understand.
I find Josh Duhamel likeable and watchable in an action role. I think he's even pretty good in a father figure role.

I ****ing HATE him in rom coms. Sadly, the guy's so annoyingly good looking that he gets cast in them a lot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:02 AM   #4067
Veteran

Quote:
Anya Taylor-Joy.

She’s hot as ****.

Ana Taylor Joy was really good in Queen's Gambit. That is a really well-written and well-acted streaming series.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:03 AM   #4068
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I find Josh Duhamel likeable and watchable in an action role. I think he's even pretty good in a father figure role.

I ****ing HATE him in rom coms. Sadly, the guy's so annoyingly good looking that he gets cast in them a lot.
Eh, he was OK.

There are a lot of guys that would be a lot better, but there was enough cheese it fit right in there.

Annoyingly good looking is an apt description.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 09:07 AM   #4069
MVP

Quote:
Eh, he was OK.

There are a lot of guys that would be a lot better, but there was enough cheese it fit right in there.

Josh Duhamel is a dollar store Timothy Olyphant.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:09 AM   #4070
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
Ana Taylor Joy was really good in Queen's Gambit. That is a really well-written and well-acted streaming series.
Yeah, I started rewatching it because DJLN is all up in here talking about her.

I had forgotten how good it was. And knowing the beats that it hits, I can appreciate the nuance I glossed over before.

It is definitely a good re-watch.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 02:43 PM   #4071
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I started rewatching it because DJLN is all up in here talking about her.

I had forgotten how good it was. And knowing the beats that it hits, I can appreciate the nuance I glossed over before.

It is definitely a good re-watch.
i never read the book it was based upon, but the streaming series had incredible screenwriting.

Tons of nuance, and had all kinds of sexual and racial things that could have gotten into tiresome woke tropes, but never descended there.

Ana had obstacles, but was never a "victim." Chess was a boys club, but when she proved her excellence over the board, the chess obessed guys totally accepted her as a peer.

The whole thing about substance addiction, but how the substance addiction helped her visulize chess in her head was an interesting theme, and so much more emotional nuance in the characters was top shelf writing, and the actors executed the parts very well.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2023, 02:46 PM   #4072
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I watched an absurd tongue-in-cheek movie called Wild Things (1997) last night starring some pretty big name actors in Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, Denise Richards, and Bill Murray. I vaguely remember hearing about it growing up (and in particular a certain scene involving Denise Richards), but no idea how I'd never seen it before. It's something that definitely wouldn't be made today for various reasons, but it was pretty hilarious.
Denise Richards totally rocked that one piece bathing suit. SHe was a terrible Bond girl but hot as **** in Wild Things.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:24 PM   #4073
Veteran

Quote:
Eh, he was OK.

My wife loves him. He's some kind of spokesman for the company she works for and every time he's in the office she makes sure she goes to work instead of working from home.

A couple months ago they were doing inventory and noticed a tractor was unaccounted for. After a lot of searching they found out that it was still parked at his farm. I guess he used it for a commercial and they forgot to drive it back.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-03-2023, 12:25 AM   #4074
I'll be back.

Just watched Knock Knock.

Jesus **** that gave me an unbelievable amount of anxiety.

And Ana De Armas is so frickin hot.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2023, 01:11 AM   #4075
I'll be back.

Of course, the alternate ending really makes it an origin story for John Wick

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:02 PM   #4076
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Just watched Knock Knock.

Jesus **** that gave me an unbelievable amount of anxiety.

And Ana De Armas is so frickin hot.
Don’t ever let strangers in your house, especially hot women.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-04-2023, 03:14 AM   #4077
Future NBA Finals MVP

Vengeance with BJ Novak...who even wrote the film. Was fantastic. Stay until the end. Ashton Kuchar also plays a great part.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 04:14 PM   #4078
That's just f***in' stupid

Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse is good. If you liked the first one, you will enjoy this one as well.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-06-2023, 08:26 PM   #4079
Forever Royal

Just watched The Menu after Critical Drinker recommended it and it didn’t disappoint. Good movie. It was driving me nuts though as I recognized the voice of the Elsa character (Asian maitre d) but couldn’t figure out where she was from. Turns out it’s the actress from the Night Agent on Amazon. Just looks totally different in both roles with hair and costume.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2023, 05:56 AM   #4080
In Search of a Life

We watched Air last night. Very good!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.