Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
Damnit Peg

My favorite Joe Montana highlight is the Jim Burt knock out blow in the 86 playoffs.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

I think we are watching the best QB to ever play the game, and his name is Peyton Manning.

And if you don't think Jordan is the best ever, you have a pea for a brain.
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysbar View Post
I think we are watching the best QB to ever play the game, and his name is Peyton Manning.

And if you don't think Jordan is the best ever, you have a pea for a brain.
And as far as I'm concerned, you can go **** yourself in the ass to probe for your brains.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
And as far as I'm concerned, you can go **** yourself in the ass to probe for your brains.
, You let hootie get under your skin, so you start a thread showing your butt hurt. Then you say some pretty foolish shit within the thread.

Let me put it this way, if someone else were to make a thread like this, or post some of the shit you have, you would be one of the first in calling them every belittling word you could think of.

Matter of fact I think someone made a Peyton manning thread and you jumped their ass.

I respect you as a poster but COME ON MAN
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
Banned

milkman is spin city...

he tries and tries and tries to spin things so he can think he's being truthful with his beliefs...he tricks himself into actually believing this shit.

It's hysterical.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon View Post
milkman is spin city...

he tries and tries and tries to spin things so he can think he's being truthful with his beliefs...he tricks himself into actually believing this shit.

It's hysterical.
If you're trying to get my old man to have some kind of a melt down, I'll tell you from experience that you're spinning your wheels. He's emotionless.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #8
Dumbass!

Quote:
milkman is spin city...

It's hysterical.
You know why I believe these things.

It's because I actually saw these guys play.

You are making judgements on things your dumb ass never ****ing saw. so excuse me if I think your opinion is ****ing useless.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:

You are making judgements on things your dumb ass never ****ing saw. so excuse me if I think your opinion is ****ing useless.
Just because you're old, doesn't mean you know what the **** you are talking about (obviously)...
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
Dumbass!

Quote:
Just because you're old, doesn't mean you know what the **** you are talking about (obviously)...
That is as may be.

However, the fact that you never saw those guys automatically eliminates your opinion as anything but hot air being blown by a loudmouth kid.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:

Wait a minute. He never SAW Montana play? How old is this guy?

Some guys you had to see play to appreciate instead of relying on stats. A lot of younger fans only know the Larry Bird fromn the later years when he got bulkier and had the short hair. But if you never saw the younger Larry night after night you would never appreciate how truly great he was.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pioli Zombie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #12
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie View Post
Wait a minute. He never SAW Montana play? How old is this guy?

Some guys you had to see play to appreciate instead of relying on stats. A lot of younger fans only know the Larry Bird fromn the later years when he got bulkier and had the short hair. But if you never saw the younger Larry night after night you would never appreciate how truly great he was.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie is like 24. His opinion on shit from the late 70s to early 90s doesn't mean shit to me.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
Please squeeze

Milkman I will agree with you about Montana. He is still the best QB. I would put Manning in the top 5 for sure.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Damnit Peg

I also like the Leonard Marshall hit in 1990 in San Fransisco.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #15
Banned

as were the Knicks, Pacers, 1996 Sonics, and the Jazz team in 1998 was clearly the superior team...but Jordan single-handedly won that series with Pippen playing with a terrible back injury and being totally ineffective...

Again, Milkman read this piece of literature and get back to me:

http://www.newyorker.com/archive/199...IBRY_000017085

Goosebumps.