Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 08:07 AM  
MVP

Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"

What do you guys think about the new ballpark?

ESPN:
Spoiler!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:42 AM   #166
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Weird post coming from you
It's not because it's a truth post the vast majority of people I see going off about it being a ****ing stupid thing to do are people who are in the "but parking" or "I like the K" or it's some not leaving the suburbs argument.

There is not remotely the same as the argument of I'm not a fan of public money for private profit or funding a billionaire's stadium, it seems a lot of people are fine funding a billionaires stadium if they have parking spots and it's in a suburb.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:47 AM   #167
Former Illinoisian

Will they grandfather in rent and real estate taxes to not increase for current residents of the area? That sounds logical.
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:47 AM   #168
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Baltimore really has a nice place
Don’t get caught with a taser.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:50 AM   #169
Would an idiot do that?

You would really have no idea someone lived in a city of 2.5 million people listening to them complain about parking garages and traffic and one way streets... but it's a major topic of conversation if you're ever at an event downtown or even on the Plaza with people who don't often go there.

You would really think they all just drove in from BFE Kansas or someone had grabbed an uncontacted tribesmen from the Amazon and dropped them off at Times Square... but nope, live in OP and just cannot fathom getting around downtown and finding a place to park.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 10:50 AM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Standing inside Ball Arena, there's a college to my left, an amusement park to my right, hell in front of me, and Coors behind.

You guys will be just fine.

20240216-145251
Ball Arena has a dispensary?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:53 AM   #171
The Insider

KC Tenants came out against it, so you know it's a good thing when those idiots don't like something
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:53 AM   #172
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Ball Arena has a dispensary?
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:55 AM   #173
Inmem 2.0

A little over a month til the vote & theres still no rendering from the Chiefs. MODOT still hasn't approved the cap for that side of the highway either.

It would be pretty stupid to vote for this as it's rushed and not clearly planned out.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 10:56 AM   #174
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You would really have no idea someone lived in a city of 2.5 million people listening to them complain about parking garages and traffic and one way streets... but it's a major topic of conversation if you're ever at an event downtown or even on the Plaza with people who don't often go there.

You would really think they all just drove in from BFE Kansas or someone had grabbed an uncontacted tribesmen from the Amazon and dropped them off at Times Square... but nope, live in OP and just cannot fathom getting around downtown and finding a place to park.
KC is a bizarre place, it's like people would be happy if downtown wasn't there and it was just nothing but suburbs.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:02 AM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
Old 02-21-2024, 11:03 AM   #176
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
I worry about you and want you to be happy.
Wanna fill out my ballot?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:08 AM   #177
Most Valuable Poster

I've always thought that they should have built some cool district where MODoT is near the stadiums. That was lack of foresight.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:53 AM   #178
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
I've always thought that they should have built some cool district where MODoT is near the stadiums. That was lack of foresight.
If the Sports Complex area was prime for development it would have already happened.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:57 AM   #179
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:57 AM   #180
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.