Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 09:50 AM   #2
Veteran

I think we trade up for a LT, Guyton or Mims.
tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 09:57 AM   #3
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyton75 View Post
I think we trade up for a LT, Guyton or Mims.
Hoe cool would Joe Alt be for lore and legacy. I know, I know but it's fun to imagine.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 09:58 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Hoe cool would Joe Alt be for lore and legacy. I know, I know but it's fun to imagine.
We should get right of first refusal just for those reasons.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 09:54 AM   #5
Veteran

I also think we trade up to #19 with Rams..but also get Kupp coming back to KC as well!

#19) Mims + Kupp
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 09:56 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
I also think we trade up to #19 with Rams..but also get Kupp coming back to KC as well!

#19) Mims + Kupp
I'm sick of your shit, but i'd take it. I'd bitch about it but I'd take it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 11:54 AM   #7
Supporter

Trade up - OT Amarius Mims

Stay put - WR Xavier Leggette

Trade down - F**k that
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 04-19-2024, 12:05 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post

Trade down - F**k that
Shit, I would gladly trade down if someone wanted the 5th year on a QB. Pick up an extra 3rd? It's a good draft. Count me in!
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 12:16 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Shit, I would gladly trade down if someone wanted the 5th year on a QB. Pick up an extra 3rd? It's a good draft. Count me in!
The chances of getting a 3rd after a trade out of the 1st are very slim. Much more likely to be a 4th, and hardly worth it IMO.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:40 PM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post

Trade down - F**k that
If you're looking at Leggette then there's no reason at all not to trade down.

I'd be surprised if he went before 50 (and absolutely shocked if the Chiefs took him at 32).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:44 PM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If you're looking at Leggette then there's no reason at all not to trade down.

I'd be surprised if he went before 50 (and absolutely shocked if the Chiefs took him at 32).
People are saying it because in ESPN's last 3 round mock that Field Yates and Kiper did they had Leggette to the Chiefs at 32.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 10:01 AM   #12
MVP

Veach got all my texts...

WR Brian Thomas Jr., LSU
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:02 AM   #13
Veteran

Fun/free mock draft simulator if you guys are big nerds about the draft like I am:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft
tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-19-2024, 10:04 AM   #14
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The Chiefs should actually be awarded the first overall pick imho
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:03 PM   #15
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The Chiefs should actually be awarded the first overall pick imho
I agree!!!! Marvin Harrison Jr. here we cum!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.