Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Bills @ Chiefs AFC CHAMPIONSHIP REVENGE FOR 1993 GAME THREAD****

In 1993 the Chiefs went into Buffalo and we watched helplessly as our favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, dropped passes and got concussed and allowed counter trey barbarians to rape our women and pillage our BBQ establishments until nothing was left for us but a bunch of game manager bullshit for literal decades and we never got that close to the Super Bowl ever again until PATRICK ****ING MAHOMES came to town and now he's here and now the stupid Bills are here and BABY it is time for some mother ****ING...

THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

THAT'S WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US

AND THAT'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET BACK
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:35 AM   #151
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AROD3024 View Post
Lmao. You homers are a trip! Love that you think this will
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to eat some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be serving! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
You won't be back. None of the trolls ever are after they talk.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 08:35 AM   #152
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to eat some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be serving! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
It’s game day, MF’r! This is how we roll!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:50 AM   #153
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
what the **** is a "JAQ?"

that sounds gay

also, could those cheap ****s not spring for a bills logo?

So Josh eats dried cum?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:53 AM   #154
best in the biz

I feel like this is going to be a statement game.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:55 AM   #155
Plays to win the game!

Technically the game we want revenge for happened in 1994.... I mean, LETS GOOOOOOO!
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:56 AM   #156
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I still remember the words to an alternate version of “old time rock and roll” that 98.9 developed before the 93 game. I was 11.

Let’s. ****. These. Guys. Up. And leave no doubt who owns the AFC now.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 08:56 AM   #157
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to shell out some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be eating! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
No you won't. You'll disappear like a fart in the wind like all the other shit stains that have come before you. Enjoy the off-season
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:09 AM   #158
Veteran

Quote:
Be a walk in the park. Love that!!!! I’ll be back after the game to shell out some of the humble pie you’re all gonna be eating! Lmao. Good luck guys. Should be a great game!
We hardly knew ya AROD3024. BTW - is your name a nod to Alex Rodriguez or the type of instrument you prefer? Asking for a friend.

Either way, best luck for a good game where both teams experience no injuries. And may the road rise up to meet you like a folding table breaking cleanly.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:24 AM   #159
I'll be back.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:24 AM   #160
MVP

Quote:
I was 12 and it was the very first time I took a gut punch over my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs.

In fact, my bitch sister ate the slice of pizza I was saving for my victory dance - she ate it when we were down 20-13 and THAT was the reason reason we lost.
Pics?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:24 AM   #161
Supporter

Quote:
And if the chiefs win, will you be back?

You know, perhaps CP could require that all new signups in January be required to post their email for all to see. That way, when the cowardly ****ers tuck their tails and hide, they can still be given shit by us via email when their team loses
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 09:28 AM   #162
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
And if the chiefs win, will you be back?

You know, perhaps CP could require that all new signups in January be required to post their email for all to see. That way, when the cowardly ****ers tuck their tails and hide, they can still be given shit by us via email when their team loses
That's actually a great idea!

All these ****tards post their shit for a week & then just end up disappearing. I want them to come back & eat shit but they are never to be seen again...

AROD we hardly knew ya.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:34 AM   #163
Would an idiot do that?

Always fun when the underdog stops by to tell us we're arrogant while simultaneously saying their team WILL win.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC..._stage_is_set/
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:35 AM   #164
It was not a fair catch

Just woke up....

We also have another demon to slay

Winning a playoff game on Late Sunday..

Lost to Indy, Lost to Pitt, Lost to NE......

It is time to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:37 AM   #165
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I know not everyone agrees.

But the first AFC Championship was for Lamar.

And to me, this one is for Carl.

And I hope he's there.
**** that guy. His arrogance cost us Super Bowls.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.