Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2021, 04:53 PM  
Mostly Ignored

The Best Slice

It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:22 PM   #16
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Malnati's?
Big fan of Giorroridanio's.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:24 PM   #17
Cheat Death

Geeenoh’s East
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:26 PM   #18
Supporter

Speaking of crust, and speaking of take-home [which no one was] I have to express my affection for Bellatoria Crumb Crust. It's a thin crust that's dusted with cornmeal. . . By light-years the best supermarket crust I've run into.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:26 PM   #19
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
**** Dave Portnoy and **** his pizza reviews.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:26 PM   #20
The man you could post like.

I'm pretty sure he'd really like that, to be fair.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:28 PM   #21
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
New Haven rules them all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Haven-style_pizza

Personal favorite is a spicy sausage and ricotta from Piece Pizza here in Chicago
This post delivers.

I just spent a good 10 minutes scrolling through that Instagram page. Looks great.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:28 PM   #22
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
You’re dangerously close to going back on the ignore list, pal.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:28 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Big fan of Giorroridanio's.
There was a girl in JHS who wore the everlovin' shit out of some Giorroridanio's jeans.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:29 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You’re dangerously close to going back on the ignore list, pal.
Who are you even talking to?
Old 11-28-2021, 05:31 PM   #25
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
This post delivers.

I just spent a good 10 minutes scrolling through that Instagram page. Looks great.
FWIW their beer is just OK
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:31 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Speaking of crust, and speaking of take-home [which no one was] I have to express my affection for Bellatoria Crumb Crust. It's a thin crust that's dusted with cornmeal. . . By light-years the best supermarket crust I've run into.

I like thin crust and Bellatoria is my go to. Sausage Italia and then I put on my own pepperoni. I use a Pizzazz and I cook the crust first to make sure it is crispy. In fact that's what's for supper tonight.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:35 PM   #27
Just a li'l Evel

Hands-down the absolute best way to re-heat cold pizza.

Cast iron skillet preheated on medium.
Thin layer of olive oil
Place slices in skillet
Turn heat to low/medium low
Cover.
Check it after five minutes and every couple of minutes until the cheese starts melting, make sure you don’t burn the bottom, which should be perfectly crispy
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:36 PM   #28
YOU take YOUR seat

There are no good pizza options near where I'm at, they all suck and it's like $20 for a shitty cheese pizza.

But ya'll haven't lived until you've tried some cream cheese pizza. There used to be this place that had it, it's just cream cheese mixed with a little water to make it more saucy in place of tomato sauce. So delicious.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 05:40 PM   #29
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Trends have moved away from deep dish, but it's by far the best pizza in the galaxy and maybe the whole universe. Chicago-style pizza for the win.

Other pizza can be very good, though, so I'm not disparaging any pizza. I anxiously wait for the pendulum to swing back to deep dish, though.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 05:40 PM   #30
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

caseys flatbread is fire
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.