Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2023, 12:02 AM  
The Insider

***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 01-24-2023 at 12:29 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:55 AM   #1501
Dazed and Confused

The "BATTLE FOR THE BOTTOM" begins this weekend, Oakland (6-26) vs KC (8-24)
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:58 PM   #1502
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
The "BATTLE FOR THE BOTTOM" begins this weekend, Oakland (6-26) vs KC (8-24)
Yes. Both teams seasons are already over.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-05-2023, 04:42 PM   #1503
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 04:47 PM   #1504
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Don't think anyone's going to show, especially the product on the field at the moment....

Terrible effort by the Royals management of all levels.

Terrible.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 06:52 PM   #1505

Getting shellacked by a team actively trying to be terrible
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 06:58 PM   #1506
MVP

Jesus, this team is just ****ing atrocious. Just a god damn dumpster fire.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:06 PM   #1507
Ultrabanned

Continuing to watch the royals right now is a form of mental illness.

Just disgusting
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:11 PM   #1508
I got Rice cookin in the micro

The crowd for Cain's day was lame as hell.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:11 PM   #1509
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Or maybe it is tomorrow and more people will show.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:14 PM   #1510
Veteran

This team is a ****ing dumpster fire. Currently they are playing the team that many would consider the worst team in MLB this year and possibly the worst MLB team ever fielded in 10+ years. The A's STAR player is Brent Rooker, a player that about 24 teams would DFA if they found him on their roster. Their starting pitcher this evening, Kyle Muller, might be the worst starting pitcher I've ever seen pitch, the way he just lobs 88 mph fastballs down the middle and hopes for the best. I've seen all his starts coming into this game and I really believed the guy just isn't capable of getting MLB hitters out. He's that bad. His ERA coming into this game was 6.28 and that reflects good luck cause his xERA was 7.48. He was WALKING 4.71 batters per 9 which is insanely bad. It would take me a long time to even find a pitcher that walks more batters. His K/9 was under 6.50 ffs.

So I held my nose and paid the -150 to bet big on KC. They were at home and at least Keller has proven that he belongs in the MLB, if nothing more than that. They have real talent in their lineup unlike the Jesus Aguilars of the A's.

I get home from a long shift at McD's, my till was short somehow so I got written up, and all I wanted to do was watch this major bet I made. The game had already started by the time I got it loaded and it was already 5-0 A's. Muller is totally unhittable for KC. Not a hitter in their lineup even has a chance against this ACE.

I'm pissed. This Royals team has proven they are actually far worse than the A's, making THEM the worst MLB team of the last 10+ years.

Forget the new stadium. Contract this whole organization!
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:16 PM   #1511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
This team is a ****ing dumpster fire. Currently they are playing the team that many would consider the worst team in MLB this year and possibly the worst MLB team ever fielded in 10+ years. The A's STAR player is Brent Rooker, a player that about 24 teams would DFA if they found him on their roster. Their starting pitcher this evening, Kyle Muller, might be the worst starting pitcher I've ever seen pitch, the way he just lobs 88 mph fastballs down the middle and hopes for the best. I've seen all his starts coming into this game and I really believed the guy just isn't capable of getting MLB hitters out. He's that bad. His ERA coming into this game was 6.28 and that reflects good luck cause his xERA was 7.48. He was WALKING 4.71 batters per 9 which is insanely bad. It would take me a long time to even find a pitcher that walks more batters. His K/9 was under 6.50 ffs.

So I held my nose and paid the -150 to bet big on KC. They were at home and at least Keller has proven that he belongs in the MLB, if nothing more than that. They have real talent in their lineup unlike the Jesus Aguilars of the A's.

I get home from a long shift at McD's, my till was short somehow so I got written up, and all I wanted to do was watch this major bet I made. The game had already started by the time I got it loaded and it was already 5-0 A's. Muller is totally unhittable for KC. Not a hitter in their lineup even has a chance against this ACE.

I'm pissed. This Royals team has proven they are actually far worse than the A's, making them the worse MLB team of the last 10+ years.

Forget the new stadium. Contract this whole organization!
Old 05-05-2023, 07:17 PM   #1512
Veteran

Pratto dong...yessir
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:29 PM   #1513
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
Pratto dong...yessir
Thought he was known to be really good defensively. Then I see a routine 74mph exit velocity groundball get hit right to him and he decides he'll backhand it for no reason. The ball bounces off his wrist and launches into RF, where MJ Melendez was just casually jogging in to back the play up, so the A's hitter took 2nd.

I'd bench both Pratto and Melendez for their poor effort on that play. Who do they think they are? First ballot hall of famers? Pratto is a AAAA bust in the making with his 40% K-rate and Melendez is a .160 hitter this season that is doing his best to prove that he's also a AAAA player. Yet both just can't be bothered to make even a decent effort on defense. I'd bench them both for a week. I'd send them both down since they have options. You can't have players just not trying.

I'm a huge Pratto hater now, for life, and no solo home run erases that error that he didn't bother even trying on.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:55 PM   #1514
MVP

Just need Vinnie, Witt Jr, and Garcia to play like studs, so I can offload some of these cards and make a ton.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-05-2023, 09:24 PM   #1515

Yeesh. Dude probably got himself fired for this one.