Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-30-2019, 06:18 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Wild Card Weekend Matchup Predictions/Discussion

To pass some time...

pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:45 AM   #46
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It’s because they have the worst QB in the playoffs and not one signature win this year.
Fair. But the Titans have 1 signature win. And many people on here, myself included, have blamed that game more on KC losing than TEN winning. So I think there are threads here making a decent argument that TEN doesn't really have a signature win. And Buf beating PIT on SNF and DAL on Thanksgiving would beat any other win TEN had that wasn't KC imho. People seem very comfortable picking them to walk into NE and win to potentially end the reign. Some saying easily.

Tannehill is also the 2nd worst QB in the playoffs, albeit playing well. Unless you want to argue Cousins. I wouldn't be shocked if TEN wins and BUF loses. But I think TEN is getting a little too much love and BUF not enough.

This post very well could be a facepalm for me come Sat night though. But KC isn't playing so I've got nothing better to do than put my foot in my mouth. So I'm going to predict BUF and NE win.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-31-2019, 06:15 AM   #47
Cheaterlover*

Houston 34, Buffalo 20
Tennessee 27, New England 23
New Orleans 37, Minnesota 26
Seattle 31, Philadelphia 27
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-31-2019, 06:20 AM   #48
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I’m going all home teams

Houston
Pats
Saints
Eagles
Me too. I want to beat Brady and belichick on our way to our first Superbowl in 50 years.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:45 AM   #49
Starter

Saints
Texans
Seahawks
Titans 27, Dynasty 20
RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RobertWeathers < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 08:00 AM   #50
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
It was my understanding that the playoffs don't start until Sunday 1/12 @ 3:05pm in Arrowhead...

Background noise.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-31-2019, 08:27 AM   #51
Beyond the Rapids

Pats over Titans by < 7
Texans over Bills by > 7
Saints over Vikings by > 7
Seahawks over Eagles by < 7
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2019, 08:27 AM   #52
I’m a Mahomo!

Wild Card Weekend Matchup Predictions/Discussion

Buffalo 23
Houston 20

Tennessee 17
New England 20

Minnesota 28
New Orleans 38

Seattle 27
Philadelphia 20

Last edited by KChiefs1; 01-03-2020 at 02:05 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:54 AM   #53
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Will Fuller limited in practice Tuesday. Still up in the air for Saturday. He stretches the field for that O.

Watt expected to play in some capacity.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:22 AM   #54
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Right now I lean

Bills
Titans
Saints
Seahawks
This has a good chance of being the winner.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-01-2020, 09:24 AM   #55
Praise Him

Bills
NE
Saints
Seahawks
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:01 AM   #56
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Bills
Titans
Saints
Seahawks
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-01-2020, 11:22 AM   #57
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Bills
Patriots
Saints
Seahawks
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:28 AM   #58
He's Mahomie!

Go Pats...

...ugg, I just threw up a little.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 11:42 AM   #59

Texans, Titans, Saints, Seahawks
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:45 AM   #60
Court Jester

Saints big. Seahawks, Texans and Patsies in close games, although it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if any of these three games went the other way.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.