Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:59 AM   #14956
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
How many of your posts are purely aimed at QJ? I don't know how many he responds to, maybe most... and that's why you still post all this stuff. Do you enjoy the time you spend in constant pissing matches with QJ?
You are a Donco fan on a Chief board pondering another wasting their time. That's a bit....odd
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:37 AM   #14957
Supporter

I think we all enjoy responding to KnowShit posts. He is such a homer. He posts so much fluff that we just have to jump in and ridicule him for it.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:03 AM   #14958
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You are a Donco fan on a Chief board pondering another wasting their time. That's a bit....odd
Lame... I'm here to interact, have fun and talk noise. I stopped having senseless infatuations with various people and what they post a long time ago.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:09 AM   #14959
Consuming CP souls

I also receive legit info on the Broncos that I just loooooove sharing with the lil fellar. Legit info, not his homerific Lammey tripe.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #14960
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I also receive legit info on the Broncos that I just loooooove sharing with the lil fellar. Legit info, not his homerific Lammey tripe.
Doubtful... your stuff is always something like "that guy sucks or he's a bust because I know a guy, that is friends with a guy that drives by Mile High all the time..."
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:00 PM   #14961
MVP

Quote:
Doubtful... your stuff is always something like "that guy sucks or he's a bust because I know a guy, that is friends with a guy that drives by Mile High all the time..."
Yeah...but his "guy" has been right more often than not.

As for myself...I was nearly 100% in my 2016 preseason predictions about the Donkos...Semen-boy won more games than I though but my 3rd place finish still proved correct. I had you at around 8-8 and missing the post-season. If it wasn't for a missed last second FG by the Panthers...yeah. *high fives self*

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-18-2017 at 01:06 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:03 PM   #14962
Choco Favre

MHM is definitely one of the more objective and realistic posters on CP.

Knowmo isn't a troll, but he genuinely believes everyone on the Donkos can be a HOF, no matter their past performance

They're both good.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM   #14963
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
MHM is definitely one of the more objective and realistic posters on CP.

Knowmo isn't a troll, but he genuinely believes everyone on the Donkos can be a HOF, no matter their past performance

They're both good.
I dont have any animosity towards them...just pitty.

MHM has toned down the passive-agressive jabs since Manning retired....mainly because he had to. Ha...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 05:28 PM   #14964
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I think we all enjoy responding to KnowShit posts. He is such a homer. He posts so much fluff that we just have to jump in and ridicule him for it.
There is never any real victory or fun with KnowMo. The entire Incestco stadium could implode, killing every donkey on the field along with Elfraud, and he's just post some stat about Denver EMT response times, complete with the usual smiley face.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #14965
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I dont have any animosity towards them...just pitty.

MHM has toned down the passive-agressive jabs since Manning retired....mainly because he had to. Ha...
I did? Dammit... maybe I'm just bored of railing on you guys after another playoff loss. I dunno, it will be different this year, I'm sure of it.

#outtaform
Old 08-18-2017, 10:54 PM   #14966
MVP

Quote:
I did? Dammit... maybe I'm just bored of railing on you guys after another playoff loss. I dunno, it will be different this year, I'm sure of it.

#outtaform
There you go...muscle memory.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:54 PM   #14967
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Yeah...but his "guy" has been right more often than not.

As for myself...I was nearly 100% in my 2016 preseason predictions about the Donkos...Semen-boy won more games than I though but my 3rd place finish still proved correct. I had you at around 8-8 and missing the post-season. If it wasn't for a missed last second FG by the Panthers...yeah. *high fives self*
Waaaaaaaay more often than not
Old 08-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #14968
Fish are scared of me

Just heard Bolles has mastered tying his shoe laces on the right foot. Starting training for the left next week.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2017, 08:11 PM   #14969
Consuming CP souls

Good lord. Just take Lynch out to pasture
Old 08-19-2017, 08:12 PM   #14970
Choco Favre

Thomas was wide open, Paxton.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.