X Factor got X Factored by Chiefs!

BANNED!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B2B7B84F-FB7D-4EDA-BC65-22741A19070E.jpg
Views:	2599
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	123245  
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:07 PM   #46
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
God Bless and God? WTF
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:07 PM   #47
Mammoth penis

I cant read the letter, too small/blurry. Can someone post a better image of it?
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 04:10 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
i cant read the letter, too small/blurry. Can someone post a better image of it?
You can click the little bar at top to enlarge if you haven't already. Summary is they say he was warned verbally about his behavior on September 27th, and then ejected on October 10th. Now banned from Arrowhead and all Chiefs events for life, season tickets revoked.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 04:11 PM   #49
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
You can click the little bar at top to enlarge if you haven't already. Summary is they say he was warned verbally about his behavior on September 27th, and then ejected on October 10th. Now banned from Arrowhead and all Chiefs events for life, season tickets revoked.
I did that, its still tiny on my pc. I'll try from my phone.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:12 PM   #50
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’ve heard he already has a new gimmick where he holds up two team-themed boxing puppets.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:12 PM   #51
Life is changing..

Quote:
You're not missing much. wazu summed it up nicely.

Oh and his address is listed on there as well.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:14 PM   #52
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Its got to make us all so happy that the current face of "Chiefs fans" is a self-admitted coke addict and alcoholic that drives a POS 1980s car, has been arrested multiple times, and is behind on child support.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:15 PM   #53
Life is changing..

All this dude had in life was the Chiefs.

He sat through years of Tyler Palko, Kyle Orton, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel and the gang only to get banned just as Mahomes enters his prime.

Shame.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 04:17 PM   #54
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Its got to make us all so happy that the current face of "Chiefs fans" is a self-admitted coke addict and alcoholic that drives a POS 1980s car, has been arrested multiple times, and is behind on child support.
I nominate carcosa to be the NEW face of "Chiefs fans" everywhere!!!!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 04:18 PM   #55
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I nominate carcosa to be the NEW face of "Chiefs fans" everywhere!!!!
The Trivia King!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:19 PM   #56
Life is changing..

Oof

Old 10-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
All this dude had in life was the Chiefs.

He sat through years of Tyler Palko, Kyle Orton, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel and the gang only to get banned just as Mahomes enters his prime.

Shame.
He's probably searching NFL Shop right now looking for an officially licensed Chiefs noose.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #58
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Yeah, that is very much the stereotype of Chiefs fans by rival fans. Oh well, at least we have fans, our fans aren't known as sissy-bundles of sticks, and we dont have a reputation as the biggest convicted felon/incarcerated fanbase in the league. Now that I think about it, the AFC West as a whole is a giant shitshow.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:24 PM   #59
Veteran

Quote:

Full size version on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVEGeESL...medium=twitter
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:24 PM   #60
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
dude is 46?

he looks 60
When I 1st saw him in the Arrowhead crowd I thought he was a woman with his earrings and all.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.