Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-21-2021, 02:53 PM  
Life is changing..

He's on the case

Last edited by TLO; 09-28-2021 at 04:56 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:04 AM   #136
Veteran

I hope they find the POS.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-24-2021, 10:05 AM   #137
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
This is surprising why? Race always plays a roll, the vast majority of the country can identify with this girl, could be our daughter, sister next door neighbor.
I'm not surprised. Read his post then read mine.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2021, 12:28 PM   #138
Starter

How much is race a factor?
Xavior Harrelson (11 year old white kid from Iowa) up and disappeared in May..... seems like he's already been forgotten, pretty much.
He's no "pretty white woman" but he is white.
Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 12:32 PM   #139
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
How much is race a factor?
Xavior Harrelson (11 year old white kid from Iowa) up and disappeared in May..... seems like he's already been forgotten, pretty much.
He's no "pretty white woman" but he is white.
Really sad case.

Samy county as Mollie Tibbets.

But Xavior lived in a trailer park...
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-24-2021, 12:41 PM   #140
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Really sad case.

Samy county as Mollie Tibbets.

But Xavior lived in a trailer park...
Didn't realize it was the same county. Both cases are just terrible.
Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-24-2021, 03:47 PM   #141
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
I hope they find the POS.
And right after they find the pile of shit, then take his garbage parents in and charge them to the fullest extent of the law. Apple didnt fall far from the tree with this trash family.
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 03:51 PM   #142
pie is never free

I’ve just about had my fill of this story

But I believe he is no longer in the US, and his parents will eventually go to prison for helping him cover it up and escape
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2021, 04:03 PM   #143
El Diablo

I think one of the reasons this case is so fascinating is that the consumers, people on social media (regardless of platform) are trying to solve this mystery... Gabby was not an influencer per say, she only had about 1k followers prior to disappearing.

This is a real time missing / murder mystery being lived out in real time... with clues provided by people on social media (via videos, testimonies, witness statements) trying to build a timeline.

I feel sad because this seems like our future entertainment that our society will come to expect from future unsolved mysteries.

Im sure someone will try to monetize this and allow you to participate in the future so you feel involved in the chase/ resolving the case...
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-24-2021, 04:04 PM   #144
Cheat Death

Wish our run D was some pretty young white thing so we could get this level of search party
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 04:05 PM   #145
MER

I'll sell another piece of my soul to help find 400,000 kids.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2021, 04:05 PM   #146
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I’ve just about had my fill of this story

But I believe he is no longer in the US, and his parents will eventually go to prison for helping him cover it up and escape
The parents were going through a divorce... what a time to screw that all up. He came home between the 17-23 to pack up their stuff to move away from his parents house.

She was in Salt Lake City waiting for him to come back and resume their trip.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-24-2021, 04:19 PM   #147
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Wish our run D was some pretty young white thing so we could get this level of search party
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2021, 04:46 PM   #148
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
I think one of the reasons this case is so fascinating is that the consumers, people on social media (regardless of platform) are trying to solve this mystery... Gabby was not an influencer per say, she only had about 1k followers prior to disappearing.

This is a real time missing / murder mystery being lived out in real time... with clues provided by people on social media (via videos, testimonies, witness statements) trying to build a timeline.

I feel sad because this seems like our future entertainment that our society will come to expect from future unsolved mysteries.

Im sure someone will try to monetize this and allow you to participate in the future so you feel involved in the chase/ resolving the case...
She had 150k instagram followers.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2021, 05:27 PM   #149
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Anyone want to turn this thread into a discussion about cream soda?
You may not realize this but Big Red is actually a cream soda. It even had cream soda in its original name. When I was a kid I couldn't figure out the flavor profile at all and the red color threw me off. It was my first favorite soft drink. Turns out it's a combination of lemon, orange, and vanilla. Really good stuff.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2021, 05:34 PM   #150
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
You may not realize this but Big Red is actually a cream soda. It even had cream soda in its original name. When I was a kid I couldn't figure out the flavor profile at all and the red color threw me off. It was my first favorite soft drink. Turns out it's a combination of lemon, orange, and vanilla. Really good stuff.
. That's gold Jerry, Gold!
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.