Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2019, 03:23 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****

Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-11-2019 at 12:57 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:29 PM   #1786
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Cubs are done. What happened to the dynasty JD?
Why do you keep using the word dynasty as if I have ever used that word to describe this team?

I've been critical of this team since midseason 2017 and haven't once expected them to get back to a WS since it was crystal clear that not only were they not going to compete against whichever team makes it out of the AL but they wouldn't even compete with the Dodgers.

Theo has been ****ing stupid with his moves since the WS and its cost this team dearly. The Jose Quintana trade was just plain reeruned and he emptied out the rest of the farm to do it for a guy that may be a 4th starter in the playoffs on a legit WS contender, if not coming out of the bullpen.

But you do seem awfully excited about likely getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs. I would rather the Cubs crash and burn than sit there and give the FO reason to not make changes yet again. They are Chiefs of years past right now in that they could make the playoffs but it doesnt really matter because they wont do shit in them.

Last edited by jd1020; 09-20-2019 at 04:36 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:45 PM   #1787
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So I don't really get Cards games here in Phx, at least not with the bsic cable package I'm on, so I was wondering, how do our Cards look going into the post-season? Has our pitching (starting/relief) stabilized? Are we producing at the plate (Carpenter, Goldy)?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:47 PM   #1788
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Why do you keep using the word dynasty as if I have ever used that word to describe this team?

I've been critical of this team since midseason 2017 and haven't once expected them to get back to a WS since it was crystal clear that not only were they not going to compete against whichever team makes it out of the AL but they wouldn't even compete with the Dodgers.

Theo has been ****ing stupid with his moves since the WS and its cost this team dearly. The Jose Quintana trade was just plain reeruned and he emptied out the rest of the farm to do it for a guy that may be a 4th starter in the playoffs on a legit WS contender, if not coming out of the bullpen.

But you do seem awfully excited about likely getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs. I would rather the Cubs crash and burn than sit there and give the FO reason to not make changes yet again. They are Chiefs of years past right now in that they could make the playoffs but it doesnt really matter because they wont do shit in them.
You sound mad
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:50 PM   #1789
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
So I don't really get Cards games here in Phx, at least not with the bsic cable package I'm on, so I was wondering, how do our Cards look going into the post-season? Has our pitching (starting/relief) stabilized? Are we producing at the plate (Carpenter, Goldy)?
Best ERA over the last several months. Offense is the Achilles and will kill them in the postseason. They do most of the little things well, which is why they're in it (baserunning, defense, fundamentals).

Goldschmidt has been a C- this year, Carpenter an F, notwithstanding last night, and Ozuna a D+.

The offense is really, really bad.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:50 PM   #1790
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
You sound mad
Why would I be mad?

I feel about this team like I have the Chiefs since before Mahomes. I simply dont care. It's impossible to be mad about something I'm not overly invested in.

I havent even watched either of these games because I accepted this team not doing shit since spring training when absolutely not a ****ing thing was done to fix what happened in 2018. Until Theo and Hoyer stand by their whole "time to judge production and not potential" line then I just wont give a ****.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:52 PM   #1791
What's up braj?

Quote:

Loser say what?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:53 PM   #1792
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Best ERA over the last several months. Offense is the Achilles and will kill them in the postseason. They do most of the little things well, which is why they're in it (baserunning, defense, fundamentals).

Goldschmidt has been a C- this year, Carpenter an F, notwithstanding last night, and Ozuna a D+.

The offense is really, really bad.
Thanks. Appreciate it. Planning on going to a Diamondbacks game when the Cards come into town, will be only the third Cards game I've been able to watch this season.

How's Yadi been playing this season? Love watching that guy play.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:27 PM   #1793
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Thanks. Appreciate it. Planning on going to a Diamondbacks game when the Cards come into town, will be only the third Cards game I've been able to watch this season.

How's Yadi been playing this season? Love watching that guy play.
He's declining, but has been better since he returned from injury. Bat is definitely a net negative (today being the exception). Defense is good, but not the all-time level it once was. Still handles a staff well.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:34 PM   #1794
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
He's declining, but has been better since he returned from injury. Bat is definitely a net negative (today being the exception). Defense is good, but not the all-time level it once was. Still handles a staff well.
Thanks a lot. Probably need to make the Diamondbacks game a priority; not sure how much longer Yadi is going to play.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:13 PM   #1795
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
In the last 30 games he is batting .324 with 34 hits and 4 home runs, an OBP of .398 and slugging .505.

Last edited by Chief Roundup; 09-20-2019 at 08:30 PM..
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:03 PM   #1796
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
You sound mad
he lost his potential dynasty.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:10 PM   #1797
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

They better keep winning, because the goddamn Brewers aren't going away. Up 10-1 in the 8th. How the hell did Pittsburgh score one? ****ers.

Hopefully the Reds and Rockies will still have a little fight left in them, because the Pirates have just laid down and died.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:28 PM   #1798
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
he lost his potential dynasty.
I havent lost shit.

Ask me if I still like the Cubs future over the Cardinals. Answer: Yes.

The Cubs need to tweak their roster, not tear it apart. They still have 4 guys under control that if they threw their names into the hat they could name their ****ing price. Even if you take one out of the equation you still have 3 and then Kyle Schwarber bringing it up the rear hitting 40 HRs.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:49 PM   #1799
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
I havent lost shit.

The Cubs need to tweak their roster, not tear it apart. They still have 4 guys under control that if they threw their names into the hat they could name their ****ing price. Even if you take one out of the equation you still have 3 and then Kyle Schwarber bringing it up the rear hitting 40 HRs.
He is mad
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:51 PM   #1800
What's up braj?

Quote:
I havent lost shit.

Cubs seem to be taking it up the rear this September, hoss.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.