Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2020, 06:28 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

To those going to the game: Please follow the Chiefs rules today.

16K in the stands sucks compared to 80K but its better than zero. Last I heard a couple of days ago, only a handful of teams in the NFL are even allowing fans in the stands.

If the announcers are spending their time on the broadcast pointing out how fans are violating the Chiefs rules it will embarrass the city and us as a fan base.

Just suck it up, follow the Chiefs rules and maybe we can get more fans in the stands in future games if we prove we can follow the rules. More fans in the stands helps our team play better, make comebacks and provide morale boosts. Just do it!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:17 AM   #61
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
If we act really good tonight, this will change the perception of 'flyover country, cow town, hillbillies'

so yes.
No, it won't.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:19 AM   #62
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
If we act really good tonight, this will change the perception of 'flyover country, cow town, hillbillies'

so yes.
No, it probably won't. We had first-hand reports from members here that spectators at training camp were overwhelmingly compliant from what they saw and that didn't keep national talking heads from telling the exact opposite for a story.

This is about showing the NFL that it's safe to have people at games. Or not. Maybe it won't make a difference there either but isn't it worth a shot?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:22 AM   #63
He's Mahomie!

Just do whatever the hell you want and don't let anyone - I mean anyone - tell you what to do.

I'd love to see all the fans take their masks off, drop their pants and give the finger all at the same time.

If they don't want your money, fine.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:24 AM   #64
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Just do whatever the hell you want and don't let anyone - I mean anyone - tell you what to do.

I'd love to see all the fans take their masks off, drop their pants and give the finger all at the same time.

And as for the people that might want to attend a game later in the season, wearing masks or not? **** them, right?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:25 AM   #65
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
No, it probably won't. We had first-hand reports from members here that spectators at training camp were overwhelmingly compliant from what they saw and that didn't keep national talking heads from telling the exact opposite for a story.

This is about showing the NFL that it's safe to have people at games. Or not. Maybe it won't make a difference there either but isn't it worth a shot?
People are going to see what they want to see, nothing can change that. And why do you care? Are you planning on trying to go to a game?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:25 AM   #66
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:

The information the Chiefs sent me was you have to follow the rules or be removed from the stadium. It's basically just wear a mask and sit where you are assigned. Not exactly hard rules to follow. If you have a beer in your hand the whole time, you don't even have to wear a mask. Sure, you'll spend $200 on beer, but that's the cost of freedom.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:26 AM   #67
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
People are going to see what they want to see, nothing can change that. And why do you care? Are you planning on trying to go to a game?
I would like to at some point and I'm sure many others would as well. If tonight is a dumpster fire, that likely becomes impossible. There's 15 more games after this one. No fans for the rest of the year would pretty much suck, regardless of which "side" you're on.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:34 AM   #68
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I would like to at some point and I'm sure many others would as well. If tonight is a dumpster fire, that likely becomes impossible. There's 15 more games after this one. No fans for the rest of the year would pretty much suck, regardless of which "side" you're on.
I doubt anyone that is going to the cost and trouble of attending is going with the intention of being outright defiant. Unfortunately, i feel like the fate of future games is going to be on how the media chooses to frame it. I will be ****ing livid if the broadcast starts focusing on any non-compliance. That's up to the organization to handle.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:35 AM   #69
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I doubt anyone that is going to the cost and trouble of attending is going with the intention of being outright defiant. Unfortunately, i feel like the fate of future games is going to be on how the media chooses to frame it. I will be ****ing livid if the broadcast starts focusing on any non-compliance. That's up to the organization to handle.
I think that's a fair stance.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:37 AM   #70
Supporter

Quote:

Your and idiot.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:38 AM   #71
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I guess if there's one hope, the network will most likely be so focused on the new social messaging that the mask stuff gets overlooked.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:40 AM   #72
MVP

It's not my fault they decided to let people attend
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:40 AM   #73
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I guess if there's one hope, the network will most likely be so focused on the new social messaging that the mask stuff gets overlooked.
I basically said as much earlier in the thread, and now it's a tight race to see whether that post gets highlighted or hidden.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #74
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Of course it is.

And while I'm opposed to sweeping government mandates, how hard is it to put on a mask when you're asked?

I wear one every time I go into a crowded place because I actually want people to know I care about how they feel about it, regardless of how I feel about it.

I think everybody here wants to see more football this year. I hope we also realize, deep down, that if we keep separating ourselves into two camps and digging in our heals, that's not going to happen.

There are times when we have to realize that our personal behavior does affect others and doing what is right by others is ALWAYS right, regardless of whether you view your individual behavior (or the reason behind it) as right or wrong.
My problem with this is that it always is one side that has to compromise for the good of the other side. It’s been that way all of my life, and I know I’m no where near the only one fed up with it. Unless the other side starts showing some consideration, expect the heels to just dig in deeper.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #75
MVP

I guarantee their will be multiple ****ing articles describing how shitty we are and that were a bunch of country bumpkins. It will have several pics of Chiefs fans without masks. Also they will throw in how were the same organization that welcomes woman beaters with open arms and that we outright mock Native Americans.

And I wont give half a ****ing shit either. Suck my nuts Fat Brooke and anyone else that remotely thinks that way.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.