Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:54 PM   #6466
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
How many pounds you weigh now ?
Too much.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #6467
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Too much.
You should quit looking for food. Maybe do Meth for a couple months.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:43 PM   #6468
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:45 PM   #6469
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
What did you think of DC?

When were you here and where did you visit?
Heh, I think it's a giant slum. 'Cept for govt buildings' area. ( Sorry, I know you didn't ask me.)
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:47 PM   #6470
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Pecan crusted chicken with bourbon sauce and broccolini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terrific!
Old 02-17-2017, 10:49 PM   #6471
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post

Seafood Lasagna and I made some damn toast so you guys wouldn't make fun of me.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sounds awesome!
Old 02-17-2017, 10:50 PM   #6472
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I had to look up what broccolini was. So it's a cross between broccoli and kale, where the hell do you find that, never seen it?
We have it here all the time.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:26 AM   #6473
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I love food, a little too much. Been around it all my life, gramps owned a catering business for 20+ years. Use to help him out when I was kid.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:52 AM   #6474
Shit

Sorce you have a recipe for that seafood lasagna?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2017, 11:42 AM   #6475
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
We were there over Thanksgiving. We stayed near the mall for the first two nights and saw the monuments, white house and some of the Smithsonian. After that we stayed with one of my wife's college friends. We went to Mt. Vernon and a few wineries. We liked it there, first time I had been, wife had been there several times but hadn't seen all of the monuments.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
There are so many wineries within 20 miles of my home, closest about 7 miles. Another big thing now is there are about 30-40 craft breweries around here as well, up from 3-4 just 5 years ago. Face Plant, Old Ox, Old Dominion, DC Brau, Flying Dog to name a few.

The best two underrated things to do if you ever come back top the area:

1. Take a water taxi from Old Town Alexandria up the Potomac to Georgetown and vice versa on the return.

2. Go to the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum at Dulles Airport as it BLOWS away the one in DC. Much bigger and incredible planes and artifacts there.

https://airandspace.si.edu/udvar-hazy-center
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:34 PM   #6476
Molôn Labé

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:44 PM   #6477
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post

Looks good, but where's the cheese?
Old 02-18-2017, 01:45 PM   #6478
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post

That looks good!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:55 PM   #6479
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

JLo?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:59 PM   #6480
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Looks good, but where's the cheese?
They put their cheese under the meat at this place... It's very good though...
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.