Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:29 PM   #1621
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
There are literally people on the internet with "Carr4MVP" names while the QB gets new weapons and can't win a game.

Hilarious!
Lewdog,

I thought we were cool, man.

MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:31 PM   #1622
go to work wasted

you do gotta change the name bud. keep it raiders related but change the name
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-26-2022, 09:32 PM   #1623
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
you do gotta change the name bud. keep it raiders related but change the name
Yeah, I know.

But I just like the pun so much.

I will think of something sharp.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:33 PM   #1624
I'll be back.

Carr4Backup
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:44 PM   #1625
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
We don't football very well.
Bro, McD just seemed like the worst hire from the her go. Like why would you hire him after you saw FIRST HAND what he did in Dungver? There were so many better coaches available. You guys deserve better. Cheers.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:47 PM   #1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
There are literally people on the internet with "Carr4MVP" names while the QB gets new weapons and can't win a game.

Hilarious!
Dude… I argued for 3 weeks with guy I’m Reddit who’s screen name was Lock4MVP. The internet is reeruned.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:50 PM   #1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Carr4Backup
Why you gonna do our boy like that?? Ouch!!
Old 09-26-2022, 10:15 PM   #1628
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Bro, McD just seemed like the worst hire from the her go. Like why would you hire him after you saw FIRST HAND what he did in Dungver? There were so many better coaches available. You guys deserve better. Cheers.
because he said the right thing to a Davis("it was a fumble"). pure cock gobbling.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-27-2022, 12:15 AM   #1629
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
dreadful

It appears that Tyreek made the better decision between the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2022, 12:16 AM   #1630
I’m a Mahomo!

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

Quote:
Expectations versus reality

Spoiler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:48 AM   #1631
Starter

Carr in KC on a Monday night. hahahahahahahahahahahah. Chiefs will win that game 52-6
Dawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDawson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-27-2022, 07:35 AM   #1632
MVP

Quote:
Dude… I argued for 3 weeks with guy I’m Reddit who’s screen name was Lock4MVP. The internet is reeruned.
Terrible name.

It should have been LockedDownMVP
Old 09-27-2022, 07:47 AM   #1633
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
Carr in KC on a Monday night. hahahahahahahahahahahah. Chiefs will win that game 52-6
I wanna see mcduffie lock down their precious DAVANTE

CHIEFENSE
Old 09-27-2022, 01:22 PM   #1634
MVP

Quote:
I wanted Pederson once Mr. Email left. That was my pick.

Talked myself into believing in McNuggets.

Oh well. I watch a ton of CFB so I already know about the good draft prospects. Which means the new GM will reach on some dud.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:27 PM   #1635
MVP

Quote:
I wanted Pederson once Mr. Email left. That was my pick.

Talked myself into believing in McNuggets.

Oh well. I watch a ton of CFB so I already know about the good draft prospects. Which means the new GM will reach on some dud.

McDaniels already got that dumpster fire lit.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.