Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2024, 08:56 PM  
sorta mod-ish

***All Things Weather 2024***

Last edited by Bowser; 01-06-2024 at 09:40 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:52 PM   #46
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
This is the only window that wasn't iced over. Notice the neighbors flag. I ****ing hate wind. You can click the video to run it.

View post on imgur.com
I hope you make it out alive
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:53 PM   #47
MVP

The old timers will call a school reunion walkin
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:57 PM   #48
MVP

I saw a report of another 3-5 inches on Friday - so now have to decide if I'm driving up for the game or taking the train.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 10:39 PM   #49
Cool as a Cucumber

I-70 closed from Junction City KS to the CO border. Snowing pretty heavily right now.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:03 AM   #50
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well the snowpocaylpse up here turned out to be a bunch of bullshit. The six inches to foot of snow ended up being about two inches of slush at this point. But still they cancelled school all over the area for it. Pussies.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:55 AM   #51
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well the snowpocaylpse up here turned out to be a bunch of bullshit. The six inches to foot of snow ended up being about two inches of slush at this point. But still they cancelled school all over the area for it. Pussies.
Back when you were a kid and men were men people drove around in the snow with a cigarette hanging in dey mouf. Driving 10 over on sheets of ice killing each other. bundle of stickss these days.

Last edited by BWillie; 01-09-2024 at 10:27 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2024, 10:02 AM   #52
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Does anyone have the gif of the dog taking a shit while watching it blow away on ice? Need a smile on my face. Thanks
I think he was on a boat!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 10:09 AM   #53
MVP

As predicted we got about 9" snow here. It is forecasted to continue till tonight adding another 4". Saw about 5 cars in the ditch on the way to work on the Highway. One of them of course was going 70mph, passing me while texting. Thought about helping them but then thought "play stupid games"
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2024, 10:23 AM   #54
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Back when you were a kid and men were men people drove around in the snow with a cigarette hanging in dey mouf. Driving 10 over on sheegs of ice killing each other. bundle of stickss these days.
JFC, BWillie. Is there a subject that you aren't a complete pussy on? You don't do anything for yourself, you hate any weather that is too hot or too cold, you don't like leaving your house unless it's to travel to play poker, and any manual labor makes you turtle up like an infant.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 10:26 AM   #55
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
JFC, BWillie. Is there a subject that you aren't a complete pussy on? You don't do anything for yourself, you hate any weather that is too hot or too cold, you don't like leaving your house unless it's to travel to play poker, and any manual labor makes you turtle up like an infant.
I travel to play golf alot and watch sporting events. Why would I do manual labor?
Old 01-09-2024, 10:28 AM   #56
Wasted away again...

We were in the 2-3" band of predicted snow. Woke up to 6" on the ground this morning and got another inch. Sucks because my snow blower wouldn't start this weekend, but figured I wouldn't need it. Now I have to go shovel 7" of heavy, wet snow.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2024, 01:26 PM   #57
Supporter

New Jersey is about to get washed away. Snow on the ground from this past weekend and here comes rain for the next twelve hours, expected to total up to 3". 50+ mph winds for good measure.

It's been real fellas.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-09-2024, 01:30 PM   #58
Ain't no relax!

Forecast for gameday. JFC... Florida Man is gonna fly in to KC and get a real nice taste of Midwest winter.

Last game I went to that was this cold, the beer lines all froze, and they ran out of can beer way before halftime.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 11:00 AM   #59
Veteran

Quote:
We were in the 2-3" band of predicted snow. Woke up to 6" on the ground this morning and got another inch. Sucks because my snow blower wouldn't start this weekend, but figured I wouldn't need it. Now I have to go shovel 7" of heavy, wet snow.
I am with you. For 3 yrs, my Ford 8N "little" Tractor was broke dick. Luckily, the past coupla years, we haven't had that much snow (NE KS). This Fall I decided to do ANYTHING to get it going. It sat on my side driveway for 2 1/2 months because my screwups trying to make it work (I wont' go into it because of the ludicrousness). I finally got it working 12/30.

An aside, anyone that uses a blade on gravel...buy a 1 1/2" pvc pipe and cut a ~ 1/4" wide down the middle and slide it onto the blade. This keeps the sharp part of the blade from spreading your gravel into the grass. It floats, but leaves a tad on snow still on the gravel. It worked great!!

I hope that you didn't have to shovel a whole lot. That snow was heavy. People forget how strenuous shoveling snow is. It is one of the main causations of a myocardial infarction.

BTW, I also spent quite a bit of time maintaining my generator for the first time as well.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-10-2024, 11:28 AM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I think he was on a boat!
There is the boat one, then one where the dog is squating on a hill and the wind sucks the turd out of his butt and slides away on ice.

Both are fantastic.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.