Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 04:43 PM   #1831
Going home eventually

Do not want to play them with nothing to lose. Hate playing teams like that.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:11 PM   #1832
SuperChiefs

I gives me great pleasure knowing the faid are still irrelevant, because **** them
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:18 PM   #1833
go to work wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Explanation is simple. They have Patriots Way failure trash as HC.
I thought I couldn't hate the Patriots any more than I already did, but here we are.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 05:20 PM   #1834
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
I thought I couldn't hate the Patriots any more than I already did, but here we are.
Best way to cure yourself of this is to just become a KC fan.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-06-2022, 08:53 PM   #1835
MVP

Judging the last 8 years, Derek has his best games in the first half of the season and then the wheels come off…….can’t wait to see what this turd does the rest of the season lol.

At least I can feel with confidence the Raiders will dump this fraud after this season. If they do so, the cap hit is rather low.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-07-2022, 07:12 AM   #1836
Beyond the Rapids

Davante Adams airs frustrations after Raiders again blow 17-point lead

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The shock in the Las Vegas Raiders' locker room was palpable after their latest record-setting come-from-ahead loss, 27-20, at the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.

And while defensive end Maxx Crosby had "no idea" if there was a silver lining in the defeat, slot receiver Hunter Renfrow said the goal was to "not walk around like it's a funeral" and stay positive. Quarterback Derek Carr preferred to keep his most private thoughts to himself, while receiver Davante Adams spoke freely.

"There's no reason why we should be losing games like this, and it's frustrating," Adams said at his locker after a lengthy talk with Carr. "If we played for a s---ty team, then it's one thing. But that's not what it is."

What it was, though, was Las Vegas losing its third game of the season after holding at least a 17-point lead -- 20-0 against Arizona, 17-0 at Kansas City and 17-0 in Jacksonville -- to fall to 2-6 under new coach Josh McDaniels. This after being 10-7 and a playoff team last season under interim coach Rich Bisaccia, who took over in Week 6 after Jon Gruden resigned.

The Raiders' three losses after leading by at least 17 points this season ties the mark for most such losses by any team in NFL history, and it's been done only two other times: by the 2020 Los Angeles Chargers and the 2003 Atlanta Falcons, according to ESPN Stats & Information research. The Raiders had never had two such losses before this season.

Over the past two weeks, the Raiders were shut out by the New Orleans Saints and then blew the 17-point lead, marking the eighth time in league history a team has been blanked and blown such a lead in consecutive games, regardless of order -- the first time it's happened since the Cleveland Browns did it in 2009. The Raiders, who also accomplished the ignominious mark in 1997, are the only team to do it multiple times now.

Entering this season, the Raiders had won 52 of their past 54 games, dating to 2000, when leading by at least 17 points.

Perhaps most galling for the Raiders in general, and Adams in particular, was how fast they had started by throwing the ball to Adams. In building a 17-0 lead, Adams had nine catches on nine targets for a season-high 146 yards and two touchdowns. It was the first time in his nine-year career Adams had at least 100 yards receiving and multiple receiving TDs in a half.

The rest of the game, though, Adams had one catch, for no yards, on eight targets.

"The way we were attacking in the first half was working, to a certain extent," Adams said. "I feel like we got away from that and started playing the game a little different, and that's not the way we've got to do it."

Still, Adams would also say he was not taking a shot at his coaches or McDaniels' scheme.

"But at the end of the day, if I'm rolling in certain situations like that, or if the pass game is something that's helping us move the ball and win games, then, obviously, that's the idea," Adams said. "You want to stick with what's working."

Even, as Adams said, the Raiders want to have a balanced offense, with one of the top running backs in the league in Josh Jacobs.

"So, I understand that part of it," he said, "but I also understand the part that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's kind of the way I think ... so at the end of the day, we don't need to make it any spicier than it needs to be, but I think y'all feel me on that.

"We did a decent enough job to still put ourselves in a decent position moving into the second half, and then, we just basically fell apart. I don't even know how else to even characterize it. But it's frustrating. Ain't no way we should be losing games at the rate we are, let alone the way that we are, and over the middle at the end of the game, I've got to make a play on that ball."

Carr, meanwhile, kept a relatively tight lip when asked about the Raiders blowing their third 17-plus-point lead.

"There is a lot I want to say, you know, but if I'm honest, I don't need to say it here," he said. "There are things that will be said [internally] ... things in house that we'll talk about man to man and all that kind of stuff that could be addressed."

McDaniels, who is 7-23 as a head coach after a 6-0 start with the Denver Broncos in 2009, said most of Adams' success in the first half came against single coverage.

And a week after apologizing for the showing in the 24-0 loss in New Orleans, he said the latest collapse was a result of not playing well for 60 minutes. The Raiders also spent the week practicing at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida.

"I don't sense that our team relaxes when we have that situation, but obviously that might be the wrong thing, you know what I mean?" McDaniels said. "And so, we've played, like I said, some stretches of football that are good. Good enough to get ahead and produce a lead, but that's not what this league is about."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-17-point-lead
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:44 AM   #1837
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Raiders might be competitive in like 18-20 years or so. They're getting it together slowly.

LOLOLOLOL
I wouldn't count on that. Just when things come together, another disastrous decision will be made.

Like dumping Carr for nothing (wasted draft picks or whatever) in the off season.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:00 PM   #1838
Veteran

Raiders cut Abram, another first round bust

louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:02 PM   #1839
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Just glad he'll be gone the next time we play them.

He sucked, but he'd still go out there and head-hunt. Just because he couldn't defend you, doesn't mean he can't injure you.

**** that guy. Dirty prick.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 02:07 PM   #1840
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Raiders cut Abram, another first round bust

Wasn’t he supposed to be the second coming of Ronnie Lott?
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:33 PM   #1841
Here We Go Again

Another Gruden reach gone. Abram sucked.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:41 PM   #1842
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

He sucked, but he'd still go out there and head-hunt. Just because he couldn't defend you, doesn't mean he can't injure you.

This is my position on the issue as well. He didn't know how to play football so he would hit people late. Good riddance for the entire league.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:42 PM   #1843
MVP

Don't do it, Bert.

don't you sign Abram and think he's the next Sorenson.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:49 PM   #1844
go to work wasted

am I misremembering or was he the one that went for a tackle and ended up crashing into the network camera cart that was for some reason on the sideline?

if so that was a sign to how good he would end up being(or not being)

edit: yep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnnFHZr8eis

Last edited by backinblack; 11-08-2022 at 02:55 PM..
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-08-2022, 02:58 PM   #1845
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Very ****ing much THIS.

****ing dirty ****.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.