Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 09:25 AM   #766
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I know it is not free or much cheaper than ST but people could get a VPN, sign in from Europe and purchase GamePass then watch all the games live. The cost with a VPN would be around $200.
I used to do that. Eventually I got tired of paying $200 just to be partially legal when the reddit streams are just as good.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #767
Mod Team

Is Friday's game being shown anywhere?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:21 PM   #768
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Can you only stream on one platform at a time?
I don't know.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:15 PM   #769
Veteran

Looking at this Sunday ticket student. Got roadblocked when they wanted student document submitted ��
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:26 PM   #770
I’m a Mahomo!

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

What’s better...the Red Zone channel on Directv or the Red Zone on Dish? I know the host is Siciliano on Directv or Hanson on Dish?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:30 PM   #771
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I used Reddit NFL Streams for the first preseason game and it worked out awesome. I only had an issue getting it from my laptop to my TV but that's because I'm dumb and only had a couple of minutes before the game started. I'm actually thinking of building a streaming box in the next 3-4 months to just hook up to the TV and use that.

16 more days and I cut off DirecTV.

Have you got s link for this?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #772
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I know it is not free or much cheaper than ST but people could get a VPN, sign in from Europe and purchase GamePass then watch all the games live. The cost with a VPN would be around $200.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I used to do that. Eventually I got tired of paying $200 just to be partially legal when the reddit streams are just as good.
$200? That seems high. There are plenty of good VPN's out there for less. I have ExpressVPN. It's fast, and has a good reputation. I pay $99/ year.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:09 PM   #773
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
What’s better...the Red Zone channel on Directv or the Red Zone on Dish? I know the host is Siciliano on Directv or Hanson on Dish?
I think DTV moves between scoring plays quicker.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:14 PM   #774
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Looking at this Sunday ticket student. Got roadblocked when they wanted student document submitted ��
Really? What did they want?

I was surprised how little they wanted when I signed up last year.

On the Web site, I entered a valid student name, date of birth, and university. Didn't need a university email. I even paid with a credit card in my name not the student's. Made me think that they weren't trying to enforce it very rigorously and was happy to take my $100.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:19 PM   #775
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Really? What did they want?

I was surprised how little they wanted when I signed up last year.

On the Web site, I entered a valid student name, date of birth, and university. Didn't need a university email. I even paid with a credit card in my name not the student's. Made me think that they weren't trying to enforce it very rigorously and was happy to take my $100.

That’s all it takes?
Old 08-16-2018, 08:28 PM   #776
Veteran

The website I was on wanted name school and email. Then the next page it said I needed to upload a student id, or my class schedule or transcript!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:45 PM   #777
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
$200? That seems high. There are plenty of good VPN's out there for less. I have ExpressVPN. It's fast, and has a good reputation. I pay $99/ year.
The $200 estimate is including the subscription to Game Pass. You can get a decent VPN for far less than $99.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:24 AM   #778
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Have you got s link for this?
reddit.com/nflstreams
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2018, 10:20 AM   #779
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
The website I was on wanted name school and email. Then the next page it said I needed to upload a student id, or my class schedule or transcript!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:27 PM   #780
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
I didn't have to do anything like that last year.

A transcript would be hard to fake. Seems like a class schedule wouldn't be that hard to fake. Or even photo shopping a student ID. I wonder if they can automatically cross reference that with the school.

I found it mildly disturbing that it only took a date of birth and name to determine if you were a current student.

A young employee at my office who had recently been a student tried and was rejected so it appeared there was some sort of verification from the school.

I wonder if it depends on the school? These were large, university of California, schools.

I may instead try to hit up co workers that live in apartments that can't get satellite.

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 08-17-2018 at 03:32 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.