Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2024, 11:36 AM  
The Insider

*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 02-13-2024 at 06:15 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 04:05 PM   #436
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Oof. Ohtani may have ****ed up BIG time. He or his translator stated he'd wired money personally to cover his translators gambling debts. Guessing both his own people and the Dodgers immediately jumped on how bad that is and changed the story to his translator stole it all. Federal investigators already involved.
Whoops
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:07 PM   #437
The Insider

Pratto and Waters to Omaha. Pratto was the best hitter this spring so far.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:17 PM   #438
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Pratto and Waters to Omaha. Pratto was the best hitter this spring so far.
Who's playing CF?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM   #439
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Who's playing CF?
Kyle Isbel
Old 03-22-2024, 07:30 PM   #440

An MLB player survey picked the Royals as this year's surprise breakout team. No pressure.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:35 PM   #441
The Insider

Lineup tonight against Northwest Arkansas - have to think that will be close to the main lineup that they will use
Old 03-27-2024, 11:35 AM   #442
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2024, 02:13 PM   #443
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
I really like Garcia. If he can get his OPS above .725, then he'd be very valuable, since he has the best defense at 3rd.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:33 PM   #444
Be Kind To Your Pets

This is a picture of my baseball buddy Gary from exactly 20 years ago at the 2004 Royals home opener. My other best baseball buddy was Derrek, who is no longer here to watch the Royals with Gary and me. We were the three amigos at Royals games. Let me tell an opening day story about Derrek and me. Most years -for many years going back to the late 1970s- Derrek, Gary and I would camp out on the concrete overnight outside Right Field GA to be in line for opening day tickets. There were only about 1500 available in right field and 1500 in left field. We liked right field, because we sat down around Joe Hess (Royals Santa Claus) and Darcy our favorite beer man worked right field. So we'd stay up all night long the night before in line; drinking beer and playing poker on the concrete, in all kinds of weather over the years. Rain, cold, wind, whatever. Games usually didn't start until around 3pm, so by game time we were pretty crispy. GA would let you buy two tickets per person. They were cheap; around $2 or $3 each. So we'd send Gary ahead to get down close to the field and save us seats. Derrek and I would buy two extra seats each. So we had two pair of extras. We would then go back to the very end of the GA line. I mean the VERY end. And we'd look for two deserving couples. We would offer them tickets at face value, because we knew by that time the line was so long the tickets would all be gone before they got to the windows. We did it for good baseball karma. People would often jump for joy or cry when we sold them the tickets. It was a cool thing we did every year, and was one of my favorite memories of Derrek. I'll be thinking of him tomorrow as another exciting season of Royals baseball kicks off. Here's also picture of Gary, Derrek, yours truly and one of KCPD's finest from around 1978. GO ROYALS.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0283.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	127310   Click image for larger version

Name:	gbmeetpolice.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	127311  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 05:46 PM   #445
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

I remember RF Santa!!! Matter of fact right field is where we sat most of the time!! Days gone by!!!

PS I bet we sat within shouting distance of one another!! Love it!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:01 PM   #446
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
I remember RF Santa!!! Matter of fact right field is where we sat most of the time!! Days gone by!!!

Ah yes...RF GA $3 seats. And Santa. My high school years in a nutshell.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-27-2024, 08:17 PM   #447
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
This is a picture of my baseball buddy Gary from exactly 20 years ago at the 2004 Royals home opener. My other best baseball buddy was Derrek, who is no longer here to watch the Royals with Gary and me. We were the three amigos at Royals games. Let me tell an opening day story about Derrek and me. Most years -for many years going back to the late 1970s- Derrek, Gary and I would camp out on the concrete overnight outside Right Field GA to be in line for opening day tickets. There were only about 1500 available in right field and 1500 in left field. We liked right field, because we sat down around Joe Hess (Royals Santa Claus) and Darcy our favorite beer man worked right field. So we'd stay up all night long the night before in line; drinking beer and playing poker on the concrete, in all kinds of weather over the years. Rain, cold, wind, whatever. Games usually didn't start until around 3pm, so by game time we were pretty crispy. GA would let you buy two tickets per person. They were cheap; around $2 or $3 each. So we'd send Gary ahead to get down close to the field and save us seats. Derrek and I would buy two extra seats each. So we had two pair of extras. We would then go back to the very end of the GA line. I mean the VERY end. And we'd look for two deserving couples. We would offer them tickets at face value, because we knew by that time the line was so long the tickets would all be gone before they got to the windows. We did it for good baseball karma. People would often jump for joy or cry when we sold them the tickets. It was a cool thing we did every year, and was one of my favorite memories of Derrek. I'll be thinking of him tomorrow as another exciting season of Royals baseball kicks off. Here's also picture of Gary, Derrek, yours truly and one of KCPD's finest from around 1978. GO ROYALS.
Oh yeah, plenty of RF GA memories from back in the day with "Santa Claus". I remember his thick accent quite well. Wasn't he from Jersey?
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-28-2024, 05:29 AM   #448
MVP

Opening Day!
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 07:06 AM   #449

Damn it I thought this shit was going to be on Amazon Prime this year.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 07:56 AM   #450
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post

There was another guy that was always down front in RF GA. He had a hat that had a Budweiser can sticking out of it. My buddy and I just called him Can Head.

EDIT: Like this...

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.