Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2019, 12:26 AM  
Banned

A very rare sight Thursday night.....

.....a black QB handing off to a white RB. When was the last time we saw that?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:11 PM   #151
Banned

The Panthers need a thumper, that is not McCaffrey, you get him out in space not banging the line.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 02:40 AM   #152
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Do I really have to pull up some of your...0...reply threads?

Be cool guy, ok?
None of them are as racist and as dumb as this thread popcorn dick
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 03:09 AM   #153
MVP

Quote:
How could anyone not dig "Ricki Don't Lose That Number"? "Pretzel Logic" the best album they did in my opinion, but.....other than Becker and Fraser they were constantly in change, which hurts when thinking of a band.

As you know all the great bands have a unique sound, they can't be confused with anyone else, Steely Dan definately had a unigue song despite all the personel changes.

I own their Greatest Hits, did own Pretzel Logic made the mistake of loaning the record out.......
unique sound - the B-52's
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2019, 03:18 AM   #154
left blank intentionally

Quote:
When will we see this again on TNF in 2019?
Who.
Gives.
A.
Shit.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 04:31 AM   #155
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Is popcorn dick an insult because it’s small or because it explodes with a little bit of heat.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:22 PM   #156
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Here you are

Licking a chicks ASS
Would you do it

....dude, licking a chicks ass...??? What are you 14?

Dude, don't post stupid shit like that and then tell others anything, ok stupid?
Old 09-13-2019, 12:26 PM   #157
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Who.
Gives.
A.
Shit.
Dude, here you are....

So, I'm not a "public pooper" - my sphincter just prefers the homefield advantage.

I've noticed that, if I'm out doing something, and I even have to poop the slightest, I'm good until I walk in the door, at which time the mad dash to the shitter is ON, it's like "ok, GO!"

Like, my asshole knows that we're home now, get to it.

Anyone else ever have this phenomenon?

~~~~~

That got..1...reply amigo. Do you honestly think anyone wants to talk about "pooping"....really guy?

Dude shut up, ok?
Old 09-13-2019, 12:39 PM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
unique sound - the B-52's
Sure, then there is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRWn3zYas_I

....that is a unique sound.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:51 PM   #159
MY LITTLE #15

Okay, so everyone is piling on a guy who is making fun of others for making threads that don't do well (yes, I know mine don't, but go ahead and link it up). Wouldn't the ultimate insult be to ignore him so that his threads don't do well?

Also, someone mentioned Mahomes to Sherman, and you respond with the fact that Sherman is a fullback. Aren't common running backs technically halfbacks? Don't fullbacks and halfback both qualify as running backs?

Anyway, taking my own advice and putting this guy on ignore. Have fun, and happy Friday!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:59 PM   #160
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Okay, so everyone is piling on a guy who is making fun of others for making threads that don't do well (yes, I know mine don't, but go ahead and link it up). Wouldn't the ultimate insult be to ignore him so that his threads don't do well?

Also, someone mentioned Mahomes to Sherman, and you respond with the fact that Sherman is a fullback. Aren't common running backs technically halfbacks? Don't fullbacks and halfback both qualify as running backs?

Anyway, taking my own advice and putting this guy on ignore. Have fun, and happy Friday!
Whoa whoa whoa....I couldn't care less what others post UNTIL they start playing critic. Only then do I point out their posting history shows that being a thread critic not such a good idea.

Google a football card of Jim Brown, it will read....FB, do the same with Tom Rathman, it will read...FB. Who would ever call Adrian Peterson a FB? GRONK is a receiver just like Edelman is, but one is a TE the other WR. Sherman is not a RB.

Not a fan of those who enter threads just to weep and moan and wimper around so.....see ya!
Old 09-13-2019, 01:08 PM   #161
Consuming CP souls

Coop the Dupe
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #162
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Coop the Dupe
I got curious about just who this Cooper cat was so I went back in time trying to find some threads of his, didn't find anything..so...???

Did the guy just leech off others? As we can see that isn't me at all.

This is a weird deal, never seen anything like this before. Usually when I land somewhere new it's....welcome Ubeja, by the way how is that pronounced?
Old 09-14-2019, 07:59 AM   #163
best in the biz

Quote:
What's more amazing than that is in the 100 years of NFL football we had never seen the no look pass until Mahomes came along.
adjust your sarcasm meter.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:10 PM   #164
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
I got curious about just who this Cooper cat was so I went back in time trying to find some threads of his, didn't find anything..so...???

This is a weird deal, never seen anything like this before. Usually when I land somewhere new it's....welcome Ubeja, by the way how is that pronounced?
No one cares how it's pronounced, cause you're a giblet head.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:52 PM   #165
left blank intentionally

Quote:

I wouldn't admit to being cooper, either.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.