Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2022, 10:06 PM   #27
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Agreed; they've done that for most of the major players in this show.
Fully agreed.

I gotta say, I was skeptical coming into this season due to Condal's background, and the time jumps they had to make in order to finish this season (Reminder: Aemond wasn't BORN yet by Episode 5, halfway through this season).

But hot damn did they still make this compelling. Not only that, they made this season off of... 70 pages of source material? Another concern I had was a problem The Hobbit movies ran into, a lot of characters, but not a lot to actually adapt from. But did the actors (shoutout especially to Paddy Considine) ever rise to the occasion to bring life to their counterparts in Fire and Blood - and the writers, under the guidance of GRRM, really brought what was originally written as a history textbook to life.

And the thing is... this was all exposition to the good stuff.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 10-24-2022 at 10:14 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.