Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #2
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dobbins, Swift or Taylor at #32 would be fine with me, although it seems like CPer's don't mention Taylor in that same breath.

Is that because he plays for a team that isn't on national TV every week or am I unaware of issues with him?

Taylor has fumbling issues and a crazy workload at Wisconsin. It knocks him down a tick for me compared to the other two.

Swift is the most versatile. Dobbins is the most dynamic zone runner. Taylor has the best home run hitting ability.

All really good, just in different ways.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:06 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Taylor has fumbling issues and a crazy workload at Wisconsin. It knocks him down a tick for me compared to the other two.

Swift is the most versatile. Dobbins is the most dynamic zone runner. Taylor has the best home run hitting ability.

All really good, just in different ways.
Taylor's size and speed are his most appealing aspects to me. I realize he's had nearly 1,000 touches at Wisconsin but the guy hasn't missed a game due to injury.

I hadn't heard about his fumbling so I'd imagine that's a bit of a concern, although I'd like to think that Reid, Bienemy and Deland McCullough could help him to eliminate those mistakes.

I really like Cam Akers as well and wonder if the Mock Draft guys are sleeping on him because he looks closer to a mid-2nd rounder than a 3rd round guy, at least to me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:58 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dobbins, Swift or Taylor at #32 would be fine with me, although it seems like CPer's don't mention Taylor in that same breath.

Is that because he plays for a team that isn't on national TV every week or am I unaware of issues with him?
Watch for a day three pick at running back in Antonio Gibson from Memphis. 4.39 speed and elite pass catching ability. Perfect fit for our pass first offense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU8dfjXf9QE
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:11 AM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Watch for a day three pick at running back in Antonio Gibson from Memphis. 4.39 speed and elite pass catching ability. Perfect fit for our pass first offense.

Gotta love that size at 6’2 225, Mahomes wouldn’t have to look very hard to spot him running down the seam
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:17 AM   #6
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Gotta love that size at 6’2 225, Mahomes wouldn’t have to look very hard to spot him running down the seam
Wheel routes all day long with that kid with Kelce over the middle, Tyreek going deep, and Sammy on a deep post.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:46 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post

I love this pick!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.