Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2024, 11:44 AM   #2
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Great athlete with sexy upside.
Half of that describes me, too
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:41 AM   #3
MVP

I don’t like having to cheer for TCU players, but I hope this guy turns out to be awesome for the Chiefs!
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:44 PM   #4
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I don’t like having to cheer for TCU players, but I hope this guy turns out to be awesome for the Chiefs!
The Chiefs and Mahomes have that Texas (the state) connection. Rice, Worthy and Wiley.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:51 PM   #5
Veteran

Okayyyyyy. I was so frustrated Jaylen Wright fell as far as he did… I think he can be Jahmyr Gibbs lite.

But Veach has taught me once again to stfu and trust the man. This dude looks like he could TE1 of the future i
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:42 AM   #6
Dazed and Confused

He can throw too!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:43 AM   #7
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Is this the heir apparent?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:44 AM   #8
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

I honestly think so. So much potential.

Obviously im not even considering he will be kelce like, but i think he is a legit TE 1 of the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-27-2024, 03:03 PM   #9
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I honestly think so. So much potential.

Obviously im not even considering he will be kelce like, but i think he is a legit TE 1 of the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember who our HC is. He fashions himself as a TE whisperer, so this could be a very good pick long term.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:50 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
He has the physical traits. Give him a few years of learning from Travis/Andy/Patrick and see where it goes.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:20 PM   #11
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Yes, because his girlfriend's first name is Taylor!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:44 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

former QB, similar to Kelce's background.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:49 AM   #13
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
And you know the dean of TE University is gonna coach him up!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:56 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
That’s very interesting. I hope Mahomes has already worked out with this Wiley kid before the Draft like he did with Rashee Rice & Xavier Worthy. Given that Wiley is a TCU guy, I would imagine Patrick is very familiar with him.
Old 04-27-2024, 11:46 AM   #15
Andy Reid Supporter

Mocked him in the 3rd in my mock. He was the perfect TE for us.

I love you Veach!!!!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.