Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2024, 08:52 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

4 Missouri Pitbulls attack FedEx Driver

Butler Missouri Police Department
·
On 01/25/2024 at approximately 1225 hours, Butler Officers were advised of a dog attack that had occurred at 616 W Ohio Street. The attack occurred when a FedEx delivery driver was attempting to deliver a package.

One Butler Officer responded to the Bates County Memorial Hospital to make contact with the victim who transported himself to the Emergency Room once he was able to escape from the dogs. Other Butler Officers responded to the residence in which the attack occurred.

The victim advised that when the resident of 616 W. Ohio Street opened the door to their residence, four pit bull dogs came out of the residence and attacked him. The victim sustained serious injuries as a result of the vicious attack and was transported to a trauma center in Kansas City after receiving initial treatment at the Bates County Memorial Hospital.

The Officers that responded to 616 West Ohio Street made contact with the owner of the dogs, identified as Dolan Rich. The Officers observed seven total dogs at the residence. The Officers took custody of the four dogs involved in the attack and transported them to the City of Butler kennel. Due to the danger that these vicious dogs presented to the community, they were humanely euthanized.

Dolan Rich received a total of 10 citations for Owning Vicious Dogs, Exceeding Animal Limit, Allowing Dogs to Run At Large, and Failure to Register Dogs. Other charges in relation to this incident are pending review from the Prosecuting Attorney at this time.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 08:43 PM   #61
Live free or die hard

Pretty sure I mentioned this in the other thread but I took a position the 2 weeks before Christmas in 2023 as a delivery drivers helper for a delivery company we’ve all dealt with in some fashion. It’s a slow time of year for me and thought it would be neat to get to drive around La Plata County and be paid meagerly for a fun experience.

My job was simply to be handed a package do a sprint to the destination and drop it off in the most logical location. I’m not going to go the pit bull route but there are some real shit holes these guys have to go into and for some reason the majority of them have viscous dogs. There’s a variety of concerns from a yappy pug to an over curious great dane to pent up worker dogs that kill you as quick as look at you.

On a side note if anyone ever decides to take on this little adventure, sticking a package in a receptacle made for the USPS is a felony and the scariest dog I’ve met on that adventurer was a chow.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:49 PM   #62
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
It's these assholes who give pittbulls a bad name. In the criminal way they raise them.

Pitties are some of the sweetest most lovable critters there are. Not to mention some of the goofiest.
I have a 95 pound male blue nose. Every person who has ever met him loves him. He is sweet and goofy and he is far less aggressive than the chihuahuas I had. It’s how they are raised.

He’ll get loose once in awhile and roam, and people will put him in their car and bring him home. ( his name, my name, phone number and address are on his collar.) He’s only killed 3.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 08:33 AM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I have a 95 pound male blue nose. Every person who has ever met him loves him. He is sweet and goofy and he is far less aggressive than the chihuahuas I had. It’s how they are raised.

He’ll get loose once in awhile and roam, and people will put him in their car and bring him home. ( his name, my name, phone number and address are on his collar.) He’s only killed 3.
Not sure why someone thumbs downed this post.
Maybe that last sentence.
It was a joke, folks. Lighten up. I've seen Bob's pittie and he seems like the coolest dog.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 08:34 AM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Pretty sure I mentioned this in the other thread but I took a position the 2 weeks before Christmas in 2023 as a delivery drivers helper for a delivery company we’ve all dealt with in some fashion. It’s a slow time of year for me and thought it would be neat to get to drive around La Plata County and be paid meagerly for a fun experience.

My job was simply to be handed a package do a sprint to the destination and drop it off in the most logical location. I’m not going to go the pit bull route but there are some real shit holes these guys have to go into and for some reason the majority of them have viscous dogs. There’s a variety of concerns from a yappy pug to an over curious great dane to pent up worker dogs that kill you as quick as look at you.

On a side note if anyone ever decides to take on this little adventure, sticking a package in a receptacle made for the USPS is a felony and the scariest dog I’ve met on that adventurer was a chow.
I don't know how delivery drivers do it. There are some really irresponsible dog owners.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:07 AM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Legend has it that somebody in LA had a racoon entered into a dog fighting ring. Racoon dominated. Which I can somewhat believe. They're like effeminate wolverines. Ferocious.

https://www.quora.com/If-my-dog-ever...-separate-them
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:11 AM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post

Not true with pit's. They've been bred for dog-fighting for 100+ years and not enough effort has been done to remove those traits. They're game and will fight to the death if the switch gets ignited.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:45 AM   #67
MVP

This is such a weird reoccurring thread.

I live in an area referred to as "Dog Town."

Pits are a local favorite, never heard of an issue but not much yard space in the city.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:52 AM   #68
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Not sure why someone thumbs downed this post.
Maybe that last sentence.
It was a joke, folks. Lighten up. I've seen Bob's pittie and he seems like the coolest dog.
I offset it with a one up
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:53 AM   #69
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't know how delivery drivers do it. There are some really irresponsible dog owners.

I think these attacks are probably pretty rare. I delivered pizzas in HS/college, worked as a courier for a summer after college, and only had a couple sketchy situations with a dog ever. Most dogs are all bark and no bite.

But I also carried mace and later pepper spray just in case. Never had to actually use the stuff, but it seemed like a good idea.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 12:02 PM   #70
Starter

Just when you think pitbulls are out of the woods...
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-01-2024, 04:38 PM   #71
Veteran

My wife got bit today by a pit type dog. She was walking on the sidewalk in front of a house in our neighborhood. They had a wrought iron fence right up the sidewalk, with 5” spaces. The owner was in the yard. The dog lunged its head through the fence and bit my wife on the hip. The owner immediately said, “I’m going to have him put down, I’m going to have him put down!” 5 stitches
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 05:01 PM   #72
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
My wife got bit today by a pit type dog. She was walking on the sidewalk in front of a house in our neighborhood. They had a wrought iron fence right up the sidewalk, with 5” spaces. The owner was in the yard. The dog lunged its head through the fence and bit my wife on the hip. The owner immediately said, “I’m going to have him put down, I’m going to have him put down!” 5 stitches
Jesus Christ. ****ing animals. I saw one behind a fence by the apartments near my house the other day and thought I was probably safe.

There's a pretty good sized gap under the fence. No doubt in my mind one of these demons would scrape their back up trying to get under it at my good boy to eat him.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 05:22 PM   #73
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
Evil dog needs the shot
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:34 PM   #74
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Not true with pit's. They've been bred for dog-fighting for 100+ years and not enough effort has been done to remove those traits. They're game and will fight to the death if the switch gets ignited.
Blu sends hugs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5EC98AE4-19B5-4F15-BAD6-D5DA6D6A38FA.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	127431  
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:03 AM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I think these attacks are probably pretty rare. I delivered pizzas in HS/college, worked as a courier for a summer after college, and only had a couple sketchy situations with a dog ever. Most dogs are all bark and no bite.

But I also carried mace and later pepper spray just in case. Never had to actually use the stuff, but it seemed like a good idea.
My BIL is a Fedex driver and I think he said he carries pepper spray. I don't know, man. Does that even work on a pack of bloodthirsty dogs like in the story above? Maybe bear spray would be a better option.