Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2024, 08:52 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

4 Missouri Pitbulls attack FedEx Driver

Butler Missouri Police Department
·
On 01/25/2024 at approximately 1225 hours, Butler Officers were advised of a dog attack that had occurred at 616 W Ohio Street. The attack occurred when a FedEx delivery driver was attempting to deliver a package.

One Butler Officer responded to the Bates County Memorial Hospital to make contact with the victim who transported himself to the Emergency Room once he was able to escape from the dogs. Other Butler Officers responded to the residence in which the attack occurred.

The victim advised that when the resident of 616 W. Ohio Street opened the door to their residence, four pit bull dogs came out of the residence and attacked him. The victim sustained serious injuries as a result of the vicious attack and was transported to a trauma center in Kansas City after receiving initial treatment at the Bates County Memorial Hospital.

The Officers that responded to 616 West Ohio Street made contact with the owner of the dogs, identified as Dolan Rich. The Officers observed seven total dogs at the residence. The Officers took custody of the four dogs involved in the attack and transported them to the City of Butler kennel. Due to the danger that these vicious dogs presented to the community, they were humanely euthanized.

Dolan Rich received a total of 10 citations for Owning Vicious Dogs, Exceeding Animal Limit, Allowing Dogs to Run At Large, and Failure to Register Dogs. Other charges in relation to this incident are pending review from the Prosecuting Attorney at this time.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:17 AM   #16
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
What about dog spray? My son is a USPS driver and always has dog spray on him. That’s some bs if they aren’t allowed to have any protection.

Driver called in to KMBZ yesterday and said no to dog spray, mace, anything
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:24 AM   #17
Veteran

"Blame the owner not the breed" BIG_DADDY, father of 8 and uncle of 8.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 10:48 AM   #18
Life is changing..

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 10:53 AM   #19
Veteran

Never understood the animal thing. Never really had a dog or cat growing up. I see these dogs eating kids and I just don't understand the love affair...
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 10:53 AM   #20
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Butler Missouri Police Department
·
On 01/25/2024 at approximately 1225 hours, Butler Officers were advised of a dog attack that had occurred at 616 W Ohio Street. The attack occurred when a FedEx delivery driver was attempting to deliver a package.

One Butler Officer responded to the Bates County Memorial Hospital to make contact with the victim who transported himself to the Emergency Room once he was able to escape from the dogs. Other Butler Officers responded to the residence in which the attack occurred.

The victim advised that when the resident of 616 W. Ohio Street opened the door to their residence, four pit bull dogs came out of the residence and attacked him. The victim sustained serious injuries as a result of the vicious attack and was transported to a trauma center in Kansas City after receiving initial treatment at the Bates County Memorial Hospital.

The Officers that responded to 616 West Ohio Street made contact with the owner of the dogs, identified as Dolan Rich. The Officers observed seven total dogs at the residence. The Officers took custody of the four dogs involved in the attack and transported them to the City of Butler kennel. Due to the danger that these vicious dogs presented to the community, they were humanely euthanized.

Dolan Rich received a total of 10 citations for Owning Vicious Dogs, Exceeding Animal Limit, Allowing Dogs to Run At Large, and Failure to Register Dogs. Other charges in relation to this incident are pending review from the Prosecuting Attorney at this time.
That's what you get when the expected delivery said 1/23 and was delivered on 1/25.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 11:00 AM   #21
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
I don't understand why someone wants the potential liability. Are they really that much better of a companion than other breeds?
It's mainly poor people that own pit bulls. They are more available in poor areas because they are cheap or free. They are a very intimidating guard dog to deal with their high burglary rates. Dog bites in general are just more common in poor neighborhoods regardless of breed because they don't receive extensive training as dogs in affluent neighborhoods. It's more common for these types of dogs to not be socialized since many people that breed them due so for protective purposes.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 11:13 AM   #22
New and Improved

It was just a misunderstanding. Those dogs would never hurt anyone.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 11:19 AM   #23
MVP

My Vizsla got attacked by one. It took several blows to the head to disengage the bite while the owner only stood and yelled at the dog.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-03-2024, 11:19 AM   #24
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I love how each one of these pitbull threads runs through the exact same set of comments.

If you have a problem with pit bulls then you have a problem with this guy.

I suggest you let that one marinate.

loooks like some kind of overcompensating closet homo bundle of sticks

who is that? is it just "typical pit bull owner guy"?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 11:23 AM   #25
Live free or die hard

Plenty of terrible dog owners out there.

I was walking back from the deli last night and some dipshit was standing in the middle of the sidewalk with his dog. The dog saw me coming and started growling and he didn't even have the brains to tighten up the leash until I passed and it almost bit me.

If I wasn't worried about being sued him and toto would have both seen a couple feet to the ass.

Way too many stupid people out there.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 12:21 PM   #26
MVP

Missouri pit bulls?

Do these bow wows pay state taxes?

I am all for pride of place and loyal to the soil and all that shit, but I am not sure that the dogs are really into it.

Last edited by jettio; 02-22-2024 at 05:36 PM..
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 12:24 PM   #27
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

I don't know who he is but I guess I'm not supposed to have a problem with him based on a shirtless picture.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 12:30 PM   #28
Starter

A highly professional couple were walking their 2 pits in the park were I was hitting golf balls. Dogs saw me and instantly headed in my direction. They were leashed but when one of the dogs hit the end, I heard it break and the owner yelled, 'they won't hurt you.' Fortunately the dog was just being playful and stopped short but I was fully prepared to plant my best 9 iron swing in his head. I can somewhat understand why folks in high crime areas have dogs like this but not in a city park with a dog park nearby.
golfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-03-2024, 12:45 PM   #29
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I love how each one of these pitbull threads runs through the exact same set of comments.

If you have a problem with pit bulls then you have a problem with this guy.

I suggest you let that one marinate.
Who is that douche rocket? I don’t have any issue with that guy owning any dog. I do have a problem with that guy for taking a picture trying to look like a badass. Put a shirt on and smile, cock bag. You’re not that serious.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 12:50 PM   #30
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

Missing the sweatpants/beater ensemble and the neck tats
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.