Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 02:17 PM   #2
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
4-23 (NFL MOCK DRAFT DB)...still trying to find a desperate, playoff-starved GM to trade into 32 for Nix/Penix, but doesn't seem to happen. Stilll traded down for an extra 4th...

39) Guyton (is he ready or do they need 1 more year from Donovan Smith? Am I selling Wanya short?)
64) Roman Wilson
95) T'Vondre Sweat
131) Mason McCormick
142) Cam Hart (trade down bonus)
149) Leonard Taylor
173) Isaac Guerendo
221) Anthony Gould

I like this one...two starters for next year's Oline, big upgrade on D-line, unsexy upgrade at WR (big hopes for good route runner Wilson) with a big wild card (Gould), and at WR, and depth at CB with 6-3" Hart to rotate in on big receivers.
I like this too...No you likely aren't selling Wanya short, at the very least he hasn't shown he is ready. We need to plan to upgrade. I would still like to add a veteran like Smith, although I think he wants too much money, but there may be some Summer casualties we could pick up late to add veteran depth just in case.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli