Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2017, 09:02 AM  
In Search of a Life

Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Holy hell this is a great movie! Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm and a great young cast.

http://www.babydriver-movie.com/#get-tickets

An original idea, great writing, awesome action and old school car stunts, incredible acting. Really one of the Best movies I have seen in a long time. Not a dull moment. Kevin Spacey nails his part-one of his best performances. Foxx has not been this good since Ray.

Forget all the Superhero movies and dumb sequels-GO SEE THIS DURING THE HOLLIDAY!! An instant Cult favorite.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:29 AM   #2
He's Mahomie!

I can't stand Kevin spacey but I'll watch it anyway. Looks good.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:30 AM   #3
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
gah he sucks no doubt.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 09:39 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Ignore all other considerations. Edgar Wright is all you need to know.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:53 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I agree- his dry humorless acting is annoying- but surprisingly, it works well with this movie. He had some great smart ass lines. His best part in a long time.

BTW the soundtrack is amazing as well- the music is not just in the background- it IS the movie.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:06 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:44 PM   #7
Future NBA Finals MVP

Looks dumb. But if it gets over 70% in RT, I'll watch anything.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:56 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Looks dumb. But if it gets over 70% in RT, I'll watch anything.
How about 97% is that high enough for you?

This movie is not dumb and all.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:01 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2z857RSfhk
Old 06-30-2017, 03:39 PM   #10
Future NBA Finals MVP

When are you going to become fullcan instead of halfcan?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:42 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
When are you going to become fullcan instead of halfcan?

When you become Little Willie-lol
Old 06-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

IM in.....will see it soon
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:57 PM   #13
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Holy hell this is a great movie! Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm and a great young cast.

http://www.babydriver-movie.com/#get-tickets

An original idea, great writing, awesome action and old school car stunts, incredible acting. Really one of the Best movies I have seen in a long time. Not a dull moment. Kevin Spacey nails his part-one of his best performances. Foxx has not been this good since Ray.

Forget all the Superhero movies and dumb sequels-GO SEE THIS DURING THE HOLLIDAY!! An instant Cult favorite.
Maybe now he won't have to do that corny Shazaam game show anymore and can get real acting jerbs again
Old 06-30-2017, 05:30 PM   #14
Life is changing..

Kevin Spacey is fantastic.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:07 PM   #15
He's Mahomie!

I've heard the soundtrack is pretty awesome. I only go to the movies on an annual basis. This looks like the one.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.