Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:39 PM   #1336
I like Pie!

Here was my attempt at the FMB pizza dough recipe. I say attempt because I'm sure it came out much different due to my food chopper not being able to process a dough with that much hydration. It was still quite good, I would say it probably tasted most like Godfathers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0002.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	111570   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0005.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	111571   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0010.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	111572  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:10 PM   #1337
Gimme My Berries Back!

Someone has to come in here with pictures of snow cones for dessert!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:28 PM   #1338
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Snowstorm stopped you from gettin' to the store?

You can make a slush for dessert. Lots of 'em!
Actually wanted something real simple as I was pooped from the shoveling.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:29 PM   #1339
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Actually wanted something real simple as I was pooped from the shoveling.
Ahhh! I see. Well, sit down and enjoy a snow-cone now.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 06:45 PM   #1340
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Chai crème brûlée is amazeballs.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #1341
I like Pie!

and since FMB is ignoring me, don't tell him I used this.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	000_0001.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	111573  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #1342
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
and since FMB is ignoring me, don't tell him I used this.

Not ignoring. It looks like a good pie. Definitely know how to shape a pizza.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:17 PM   #1343
Gimme My Berries Back!

I ate junk all day—wings, dip and then cold cereal for dinner.

I did make a chia seed pudding but ate it for lunch with raspberries and almonds. Then junk the rest of the day.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:19 PM   #1344
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Not ignoring. It looks like a good pie. Definitely know how to shape a pizza.
Was it even close? and thanks.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:49 PM   #1345
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Was it even close? and thanks.

Looks good, but not as airy as it should be. How was the flavor?
Old 01-24-2016, 09:06 PM   #1346
I like Pie!

Quote:
Looks good, but not as airy as it should be. How was the flavor?
It tasted as good as any franchise pie, but yeah, the crumb could have been better. I had some better air pockets and dough structure that the pics did not show.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:15 AM   #1347
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Made a chicken chili for work this week - chicken breast, black beans, pinto beans, tomatoes, celery, turnips, green chiles, red chilis, yellow & orange bell peppers, red onion, yellow onion, garlic, chicken stock, cumin, chili powder, celery seed, cardamom, salt, black pepper, and quinoa
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2016, 06:20 AM   #1348
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Made a chicken chili for work this week - chicken breast, black beans, pinto beans, tomatoes, celery, turnips, green chiles, red chilis, yellow & orange bell peppers, red onion, yellow onion, garlic, chicken stock, cumin, chili powder, celery seed, cardamom, salt, black pepper, and quinoa

Sounds like a nice soup/stew/not-chili.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:46 AM   #1349
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
Sounds like a nice soup/stew/not-chili.

I never make "real" chili...
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 01-28-2016, 09:23 PM   #1350
I like Pie!

I made fish sticks, baked breaded tilapia, California medely, and roasted tomato with parm.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	000_0005.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	111606   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0007.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	111607