Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2021, 03:30 PM  
The man you could post like.

Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]

Last edited by Sassy Squatch; 10-11-2021 at 06:40 PM..
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:57 PM   #421
Inmem 2.0

No way this would happen to Reid if he said something out of bounds right? I'd imagine with Grudens huge contract and poor performance this gave the Raiders the perfect excuse
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:59 PM   #422
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
No way this would happen to Reid if he said something out of bounds right? I'd imagine with Grudens huge contract and poor performance this gave the Raiders the perfect excuse
It would happen to Reid too if he sent emails as dumb as this guy did to this extent.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:01 PM   #423
MVP

Hey ChiefsCountry you giant pussy why don't you just come out and defend Gruden's right to be a racist, sexist, homophobic shithead and not go around downvoting posts like a passive aggressive bitch
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 10:04 PM   #424
Immanentize The Eschaton

I had a work email back in the early 90's. I treated it as an instrument for formal workplace communication. I never put anything in any email ever that was not work appropriate. I wasn't told to treat it that way. Seemed fairly obvious to me. But I'm not a ****ing moron.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 10:08 PM   #425
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I had a work email back in the early 90's. I treated it as an instrument for formal workplace communication. I never put anything in any email ever that was not work appropriate. I wasn't told to treat it that way. Seemed fairly obvious to me. But I'm not a ****ing moron.
As someone mentioned previously, it sounds like this was Gruden's personal email, that was sent to Bruce Allen's work email. Bruce Allen is the one who got in trouble with the NFL for the workplace violence thing, which is actually how this was discovered. They just had Gruden's emails as part of that. Gruden wasn't even working for the NFL when he wrote the emails.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:09 PM   #426
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue View Post
Wonder if they’ll investigate everyone’s emails in the nfl.
They absolutely should.

People deserve to know exactly what was being said behind the scenes 10 years ago.

Our democracy depends on it.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 10:12 PM   #427
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You can't tell me Jerry Jones doesn't use some old timey vaguely racist terms in his work emails, I believe it in my bones. Like calling someone a ragpicker or something lol one of those words you don't even know what they mean but they just feel wrong

I bet that Jerry's email leaked years ago and became the basis for Grandpa Simpson's various rants:

https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/th...-gripes/7-8-2/

“Hey, listen! Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-2. We had to say ‘dickety,’ ‘cause the Kaiser had stolen our word ‘twenty.’ I chased that rascal to get it back but gave up after dickety-six miles…What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie. That’s your problem. Now, I’d like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the ‘terlet.’ Stop your snickering! I spent three years on that terlet!”
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:16 PM   #428
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
My first thought was the Redskins to take the heat off them for what's uncovered during the course of the investigation. That said, all this will do is shine MORE light on the investigation.

So really - I have no idea what the end-game here is.

But hey - the NFL has routinely flattened the NFLPA while Smith was in charge. At the very worst he's the devil they know and more probably, he's the devil they know they can beat.

So it seems a little outlandish, but would you really put it past an organization as Machiavellian as the NFL taking steps to ensure they get to keep their soft opponent running the NFLPA?

I don't really have a more plausible explanation. Lord knows it's not a legit morality play. Best alternative I have is just some pissed off staffer who's letting things slip to work himself into a nice soft landing spot somewhere outside of the NFL.
The CBA would not be much different if the very best NFLPA Executive Director imaginable had the job. The players have had the final vote on the major deals and the only time there was a lockout or work stoppage in 2011, players were in the room when the final terms were agreed to.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:19 PM   #429
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Who's got Urb's emails???
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:20 PM   #430
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
As someone mentioned previously, it sounds like this was Gruden's personal email, that was sent to Bruce Allen's work email. Bruce Allen is the one who got in trouble with the NFL for the workplace violence thing, which is actually how this was discovered. They just had Gruden's emails as part of that. Gruden wasn't even working for the NFL when he wrote the emails.

I didn't know that. I'm actually kind of relieved I was sitting here thinking nobody can be that stupid to do that in a work email.

Still dumb to send that to someone's work email too though. Nothing is safe once it hits work servers.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:20 PM   #431
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Hey ChiefsCountry you giant pussy why don't you just come out and defend Gruden's right to be a racist, sexist, homophobic shithead and not go around downvoting posts like a passive aggressive bitch
Oh shit!!!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:25 PM   #432
MVP

lol updated

https://isgrudengoneyet.com/
Old 10-11-2021, 10:31 PM   #433
Veteran

Cancel Culture is undefeated smh
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:31 PM   #434
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He’s probably got someone on staff to wipe everything clean every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And then scrub his email, too.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:34 PM   #435
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Cancel Culture is undefeated smh
Gruden would have been better off having 20+ female massage therapists accuse him of sexual harassment.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.