Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2024, 10:33 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The problem is that the top 3 WRs are going in the top 10 picks.

If they trade up, it's probably for BTJ.
They can get into the top 10. It'll likely cost them next years 1st and this year's 2nd, but they can get that done.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:34 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They can get into the top 10. It'll likely cost them next years 1st and this year's 2nd, but they can get that done.
Oh I know they can, but with so many holes all over the roster, I don't know that it would be wise.

They have to basically rebuild that entire defense too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:38 AM   #4

Quote:
Oh I know they can, but with so many holes all over the roster, I don't know that it would be wise.

They have to basically rebuild that entire defense too.
True.

But if you can enter next season with Allen, Nabers, Shakir and Kincaid plus a couple of 2nd round picks, you've got a solid foundation in place.

As we've seen, filling holes becomes a LOT easier when you have an offensive foundation you trust. Suddenly 'good enough' is good enough. You don't need those guys to be blue chippers; merely being good players will get the job done.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:39 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
True.

But if you can enter next season with Allen, Nabers, Shakir and Kincaid plus a couple of 2nd round picks, you've got a solid foundation in place.

As we've seen, filling holes becomes a LOT easier when you have an offensive foundation you trust. Suddenly 'good enough' is good enough. You don't need those guys to be blue chippers; merely being good players will get the job done.
It could definitely work, but I'm not sure they have the balls to do it either. We shall see.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:47 AM   #6

Quote:
It could definitely work, but I'm not sure they have the balls to do it either. We shall see.
And it'll be moot if teams don't go batshit crazy for these QBs as has been suggested.

I mean in a sane world, Nabers doens't fall past 6. And I'm not sure I'd give that much up for Odunze. They'd need to get a little lucky and see a situation where Nabers slips to around 8 and then pull the trigger if it's offered.

I think I'd do it. I mean if we'd have been able to get a 2nd in 2025 for Sneed, I'd do it as the Chiefs (Nabers/Rice makes it move). I don't think we have the number of holes the Bills do, but we have several of our own.

If you see a force multiplier and you can get your hands on him, you should proably do so. Nabers sure looks like that guy to me.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 11:31 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And it'll be moot if teams don't go batshit crazy for these QBs as has been suggested.

I mean in a sane world, Nabers doens't fall past 6. And I'm not sure I'd give that much up for Odunze. They'd need to get a little lucky and see a situation where Nabers slips to around 8 and then pull the trigger if it's offered.

I think I'd do it. I mean if we'd have been able to get a 2nd in 2025 for Sneed, I'd do it as the Chiefs (Nabers/Rice makes it move). I don't think we have the number of holes the Bills do, but we have several of our own.

If you see a force multiplier and you can get your hands on him, you should proably do so. Nabers sure looks like that guy to me.
I just.....I don't care about the holes anymore. Our FO has shown they can find guys everywhere. So yeah, if we can get up to 10 and get Nabers or Odunze or a LT, do it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 10:47 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
True.

I don't see a move like this in Beane and McDermott's DNA. All the signs are that McDermott and Joe Brady want to play more conservative on offense and they are going to want to address their defense in the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
With a rookie QB after being ass? Uhhh that is actually outstanding
It was a good season, but the hype for them is already disconnected from what they actually did on the field.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:47 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I don't see a move like this in Beane and McDermott's DNA. All the signs are that McDermott and Joe Brady want to play more conservative on offense and they are going to want to address their defense in the draft.
Hope so.

I get a kick out of those guys operating in the 80s.