Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:54 PM   #14326
Ultrabanned

Hamburger soup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 07:01 PM   #14327
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Rain Man might have died from that restaurant.
It was what I thought it was. I had to sit there through two trips and ten agonizing minutes of some guy telling us all of the undercurrents and bouquets of various wines. And I wasn't into the seven menu items.

However, lacking any other options, I did something I haven't done in 30 years and ordered trout, and it was pretty darn good.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:22 PM   #14328
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Correct. With sous vide, you can pasteurize anything with enough time at 130 or higher.

I go 140-145 on chicken breasts all the time. You can go lower with time adjustments, but chicken below 140 takes on this weird spongy texture that I personally dislike.
So, a rather well-endowed chicken breast (think Costco), 145 for 1:45? And do you sear them once done?

We did one with teriyaki sauce in the bag, one with lemon herb marinade in the bag, and a third with olive oil/rosemary/Italian seasoning in the bag. We didn't sear them later (and they were wonderful) because we wanted to try that next time and see if the barking makes a difference.

But man is it awesome.

The neighbor got one like this, and he's been having a ball with it, and I imagine that the circulating water might actually do a better job than one like mine. I just like that we have it all built into one unit, I think it'll save a lot of space.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2019, 05:53 PM   #14329
Cheat Death

Chopped them back slabs up for chili/sammiches. Tonight was the chili.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:07 AM   #14330
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Chopped them back slabs up for chili/sammiches. Tonight was the chili.

Looks good. Chili with leftover smoked meat is the best.

I'm making a plain old ground beef chili today.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:25 AM   #14331
Cheat Death

Quote:

I definitely took advantage of these crazy midwest temp fluctuations. Smoked the brisket on a 55 degree day then used it for chili after it dropped 25 degrees and snowed the very next day.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:35 PM   #14332
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

We did Sous on two Tri-tips, a KC strip, and a (too thin) ribeye... OMG they were awesome. I mean "Never need to go to a high-end steak house again" kind of good and tender...

For the cut pic, from left to right, ribeye, KC Strip, Tri-tip, Tri-tip...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:18 AM   #14333
Cast Iron Jedi

Wife made tiramisu.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 11:28 AM   #14334
Cheat Death

Homemade acai bowls w/ banana, granola, toasted coconut, and kiwi.

Old 01-04-2020, 11:35 AM   #14335
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

Making pork chili

Was told by a guy at work to bring the heat so I'm bringing it but how the freak long do you cook the beans i go to work at 7pm and I started them in the crock before midnight last night still harder than i want them to be.

Last night i grilled a nice juicy steak and potato was very pleased but couldn't eat it all but finished it this morning with over easy eggs was good.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:01 PM   #14336
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
We did Sous on two Tri-tips, a KC strip, and a (too thin) ribeye... OMG they were awesome. I mean "Never need to go to a high-end steak house again" kind of good and tender...

For the cut pic, from left to right, ribeye, KC Strip, Tri-tip, Tri-tip...

WOULD, WOULD, WOULD AND WOULD !!!!

The KC Strip has the perfect amount of doneness for me.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:45 AM   #14337

My chili was a success at work people really liked it and said it was plenty hot but tasty.

Tonight though I am making wangs and I was told to "bring the heat" so that's what I'm doing got a jar of Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa that the stock guy said was the hottest thing he has in the store and I got Famous Daves pickle chips Devil's Spit for the juice and four habaneros and sweet hot mustard and Mango Scotch Bonnet and some lemon pepper marinade.

Sound good?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:51 AM   #14338
Veteran

I've had good results* recently with chili made with smoked sausage a chipotle peppers. Some black beans, kidney beans, mada flour and whatnot.

*I'm not much of a cook so "good results" for me means "no one died of dysentery while cursing my name after eating my chili"

Last edited by Mennonite; 01-05-2020 at 05:18 PM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-05-2020, 01:38 PM   #14339

These wangs are going be the hottest thang I've ever made. Guys at work are going be mouth ****ed
Old 01-05-2020, 02:14 PM   #14340
Fight, build, win!

Scotch Bonnets are freaking hot and hot as I can stand.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.