Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2020, 06:02 PM  
Hockey Town

Richard Sherman is busy roasting people today

So all those people that talked shit on him for negotiating his own contract last year, he's hitting every single one of them with a big time receipt today because he met all of his incentives and got a nice pay day.

Dude has a place to talk some shit, they all ripped him and well he was right for betting on himself.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:14 PM   #31
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I can only imagine how well he's already taken care of him with endorsements, etc.

Pat is in good hands.

As it should be.
yeah, he got to grow up seeing how some athletes handled money and fame gracefully and those who didn’t. Good management team. Even keel personality.

Loves his high school sweetheart. Doesn’t have to worry about if she loves him for the fame or fortune. A city that totally embraced him from the first day. He’s just as lucky as we are as fans that he fell far enough that we were able to draft him.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #32
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Clearly he's better at negotiating contracts than he is at negotiating contractions.
Underappreciated post.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:14 PM
Lprechaun
This message has been deleted by Lprechaun.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:29 PM   #33
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I guess it's like representing yourself in court or selling your house without a realtor...it's a risk, but if you know what you are doing, I suppose it could work out. It boils down to him having confidence in himself and his knowlege. Given his GPA at Stanford, I'd say he's safe in the brains department.

Good for him. But it doesn't mean everyone in the NFL should dump their agents. By a long shot.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:51 PM   #34
Future NBA Finals MVP

Good for him. I've never understood the need for every player to have an agent. They take a pretty big chunk from what I've heard. Just get an attorney to help with the contract language...but why cant the player do the terms and negotiating.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:01 PM   #35
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
PFT clapped back.

If anyone knows about lies, it's Mike Florio and PFT.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:02 PM   #36
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Good for him. I've never understood the need for every player to have an agent. They take a pretty big chunk from what I've heard. Just get an attorney to help with the contract language...but why cant the player do the terms and negotiating.
Some (a lot) of football players are borderline reeruned and drool when they talk.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:19 PM   #37
MVP

I have watched as my agents got me more money than I thought was possible. I would have quit negotiating long before we reached the ceiling. Good for him, but There is no reason Sherman couldn’t just tell his reps that he wants no incentives in the contract, period. And he can have his lawyer oversee it before he signs.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:27 PM   #38
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
He left money on the table. It’s dumb to not have an agent.
Ah, he just took a home team discount in order to help his team try and win a SB.

Model citizen.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:10 AM   #39
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Having a first time agent worked so well for Ricky Williams. Sherman is an extremely intelligent dude, though...to take away what he set up for himself is kind of like being a first time agent negotiating against an NFL team for a multi-year player contract.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:18 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I guess it's like representing yourself in court or selling your house without a realtor...it's a risk, but if you know what you are doing, I suppose it could work out. It boils down to him having confidence in himself and his knowlege. Given his GPA at Stanford, I'd say he's safe in the brains department.

Good for him. But it doesn't mean everyone in the NFL should dump their agents. By a long shot.
You an agent? Cuz that last paragraph sounds like something an agent would say.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:24 AM   #41
Beyond the Rapids

Florio is such a sad, smug little man. I wouldn't mind seeing Myles Garrett try out some new helmets on him.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:19 AM   #42
MVP

It’s also easy to forget he was coming off the big question mark of a torn Achilles that offseason as well.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-04-2020, 01:20 AM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Florio threatening a lawsuit over that conversation? LOL
Pulling out the litigation card for something like that on Twitter is the ultimate douche move.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-04-2020, 05:04 AM   #44
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
You an agent? Cuz that last paragraph sounds like something an agent would say.
Wow. Total Dumbassery in this thread also... Didnt even look at who said it until after I read it. When I saw it was you, it made sense.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-04-2020, 05:06 AM   #45
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Pulling out the litigation card for something like that on Twitter is the ultimate douche move.
Yep. So Florio. The guy is such a little prick. Maybe he'll sue me now.
TEX has disabled reputation