Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:55 PM   #301
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
The wife made chili and I was craving a chili dog...
Those look delish. Perfectly cooked dogs.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 04:36 AM   #302
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
\

the cut of meat you call is a bit suspicious you may have a belly or a bacon. if the rind is skinny and makes little lard then you have the part closest to the cock. the better cut is is close to the chest.

I don't know what you're trying to say. It's the whole belly. The thing is like 2+ feet long. There is a skinny end, and one end that's fatter.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 05:31 AM   #303
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Those look delish. Perfectly cooked dogs.
Perfectly DRESSED dogs. Cooked, they look for all the world like pork, turkey, filler, lips and assholes abominations.

All beef franks only!! There ought to be a law.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 10-17-2015 at 09:06 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:03 AM   #304
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Perfectly DRESSED dogs. Cooked, they look for all the world like pork, turkey, filer, lips and assholes abominations.

All beef franks only!! There ought to be a law.
I don't know... there's something nostalgic about the cheap pork, chicken, turkey franks.

There's place in my town that is famous for their dogs. Legend has it, Hank Williams used to come in, get drunk, write songs, get thrown out.

If you can imagine the 100-pack of cheap hot dogs from Aldi's - cheapest of the cheap. I'm pretty sure that's what they serve. And you know what, it's hard to beat. It's a classic.

Sure, if I'm having a hot dog, most of the time I want a quality dog. But a cheap dog is like Casey's pizza - when that's what you want, nothing else will do.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 07:02 AM   #305
Supporter

I legitimately HATE Casey's pizza.

It could be because my brother and sister annoyingly want it EVERY time we get together, even though it costs my parents a damn fortune. Not a fan.

I gotta roll with BL on the franks though. I have little nostalgia for hot dogs, so the asshole and elbow dogs can get bent.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 07:02 AM   #306
Supporter

/rant on Casey's pizza my damn siblings.
Old 10-17-2015, 07:03 AM   #307
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
\
the cut of meat you call is a bit suspicious you may have a belly or a bacon. if the rind is skinny and makes little lard then you have the part closest to the cock. the better cut is is close to the chest.
No the pork belly is a whole chunk of meat. That's what he bought.
Old 10-17-2015, 05:55 PM   #308
I like Pie!

Calboli - Calzone topped like a Stromboli with black forest ham, mozzarella cheese and some light sauce. Not bad for my first attempt.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calzone.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	110806  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:01 PM   #309
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Calboli - Calzone topped like a Stromboli with black forest ham, mozzarella cheese and some light sauce. Not bad for my first attempt.
Nice job.

Looks like a pretty good first try, maybe a little wet in the filling? Did you use fresh mozzarella or a particularly wet sauce?

One tip: If you do an egg wash on the crust you'll get a great color.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:11 PM   #310
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Nice job.

Looks like a pretty good first try, maybe a little wet in the filling? Did you use fresh mozzarella or a particularly wet sauce?

One tip: If you do an egg wash on the crust you'll get a great color.

I did make the sauce thinner than I normally do, I was surprised at the juice running out of them. I thought about doing the egg wash but with the price of eggs I said screw it and brushed on some butter.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:20 PM   #311
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I did make the sauce thinner than I normally do, I was surprised at the juice running out of them. I thought about doing the egg wash but with the price of eggs I said screw it and brushed on some butter.
Calzones don't traditionally have sauce in them, do they? I think it's usually just toppings and served with sauce. Maybe something for next time. Did the crust get soggy with the thinner sauce?

Did you make the dough yourself? I've never made a calzone that I recall, but I've made scores of pizza.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #312
I like Pie!

Quote:
Calzones don't traditionally have sauce in them, do they? I think it's usually just toppings and served with sauce. Maybe something for next time. Did the crust get soggy with the thinner sauce?

Did you make the dough yourself? I've never made a calzone that I recall, but I've made scores of pizza.

Calzones have ricotta cheese and no sauce. The dough is the same for both, Calzones are folded over and crimped, Stromboli is rolled. The crust was not soggy and I wasn't sure how they would turn out with my Fun House Pizza dough recipe. Yes, I make my own dough.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20151016_205638.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	110807   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151016_210144.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	110808  
Old 10-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #313
Banned

Quote:

i always figured they were extremely cheesy *mmmmmmm cheese* and had dipping sauce.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:33 PM   #314
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Calzones have ricotta cheese and no sauce. The dough is the same for both, Calzones are folded over and crimped, Stromboli is rolled. The crust was not soggy and I wasn't sure how they would turn out with my Fun House Pizza dough recipe. Yes, I make my own dough.

Awesome! Nice work.
Old 10-17-2015, 07:16 PM   #315
Better to burn out...

Elk and Blue Cheese burger
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	110809  
Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2015, 08:36 PM
Buzz
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: not nice