Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-18-2023, 08:59 AM   #1456
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
In fairness, when your ONLY td of your rookie campaign happens in the Superbowl, and it took the offense lining up incorrectly, and the defense just electing not to cover you for you to get THAT one, that's a pretty forgettable rookie season.

He's remembered only for being a large culprit in the Colts loss with his fumble on special teams, and myriad other gaffes.
Actually, I don't think that IS fair, at all. It ignores all context.

Skyy was a rookie with 4 veterans in front of him. People expecting him to get a lot of snaps and targets were going to be disappointed no matter what.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 02:26 PM   #1457
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
It's like the: Watson can't catch the ball at all. When it was just one cold weather game he had several drops. Too much work not welding in snap judgements
Well I'm hearing he's continuing to drop the ball in practice so
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-18-2023, 02:28 PM   #1458
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
It's like the: Watson can't catch the ball at all. When it was just one cold weather game he had several drops. Too much work not welding in snap judgements
I mean that long ball he dropped in Houston, totally the cold weather.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2023, 04:23 PM   #1459
MVP

Watson doesn't have hands of stone by any means, but pretending his drops were isolated to one game or one weather pattern is the very definition of revisionist history.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 04:24 PM   #1460
Choco Favre

Trust in Justyn Rosset!!!!!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2023, 04:48 PM   #1461
SuperBowl or bust

Just think…and I know these are a lot of ifs…

If Ross and Toney can stay healthy…
If Skyy makes the jump he’s expected to
If James keeps impressing
If Watson/Remigio show anything
If MVS forces defenses to keep a deep safety back
If Rice stays healthy and his impact from camp and game 1 continue into the regular season

If half of that happens, this is quite possibly the best WR corps KC has had in my lifetime…and they are all super cheap.

That group together will extend Kelces career sheerly by workload expectations.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 04:55 AM   #1462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Just think…and I know these are a lot of ifs…

If Ross and Toney can stay healthy…
If Skyy makes the jump he’s expected to
If James keeps impressing
If Watson/Remigio show anything
If MVS forces defenses to keep a deep safety back
If Rice stays healthy and his impact from camp and game 1 continue into the regular season

If half of that happens, this is quite possibly the best WR corps KC has had in my lifetime…and they are all super cheap.

That group together will extend Kelces career sheerly by workload expectations.
It's a lot of 'ifs', but here's the thing-

Veach has gathered so many of them that the chances that more than half fail is pretty damned slim, considering his track record. I mean I would bet on Veach to hit on 50% of just about anything.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2023, 05:13 AM   #1463
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Actually, I don't think that IS fair, at all. It ignores all context.

Skyy was a rookie with 4 veterans in front of him. People expecting him to get a lot of snaps and targets were going to be disappointed no matter what.
I would say I can't believe people are still going on about Moore's production, but considering the source it's pretty believable. He was never gonna get much opportunity barring multiple major injuries to our receiving core.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 07:57 AM   #1464
MVP

He literally said he had to learn all the receiver positions before Reid would play him. I mean, that's your problem with rookie receivers in Reid's system right there in a nutshell.

The real stupidity was fans coming on here and saying that it was because Skyy can't get separation even though he does immediately and often and you can see it every time he runs but that's the new "does he have vision" for wannabe Seth Keysors who want to give hot takes but not do the work.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 08:17 AM   #1465
[b]Supporter[/b]

There is tons of potential out there at the WR position. My biggest question mark is if Connor Embree can coach them up. I know he’s a former wideout and has a few years experience assisting with the WR coaching, but can he get the most out of this group of young guys?
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-19-2023, 09:48 AM   #1466
MVP

Saw an old tweet this morning from Dane Brugler saying that if he's healthy, Jusyn Ross is his WR1 in the upcoming 2022 draft. Just for you draftnik types. And for those who deny that this was a thing.
Old 08-19-2023, 03:29 PM   #1467
Banned!

Quote:
Saw an old tweet this morning from Dane Brugler saying that if he's healthy, Jusyn Ross is his WR1 in the upcoming 2022 draft. Just for you draftnik types. And for those who deny that this was a thing.
I don't know where one drafts Chiefs' receivers, due to the fact that they're so talented, deep, and share the ball with Travis Kelce and the backs.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2023, 03:33 PM   #1468
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
If you can post the tweet. I’d like to check it out.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2023, 03:48 PM   #1469
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I don't know where one drafts Chiefs' receivers, due to the fact that they're so talented, deep, and share the ball with Travis Kelce and the backs.
You take whoever is available at the end of your fantasy draft because I don't think it's worth gambling on one early.

I'm hoping that Toney is available late in one of my two leagues. I still think he has a high ceiling although I also expect him to be on the bench due to injury a good chunk of the time.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-19-2023, 03:52 PM   #1470
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
If you can post the tweet. I’d like to check it out.
I can't figure out how to do it from my phone, but a search for Dane Brugler, Justyn Ross, Twitter brings it up.

There are other draft posts from him later where he's got him at #19 post foot injury issues I assume.

Just reiterating the point that Ross was indeed considered a first round talent before the neck and foot issues.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote