Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-26-2019, 06:25 PM   #2
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Why the downvote, seclark?
I'm going to counter that with an awesome upvote!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:35 AM   #3
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
11/22/19

Last day I’ve drank.

Lost 6 lbs and feel so much better
Awesome. Awesome...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 11:49 AM   #4
The Constitutional Choo choo

Its hard to stop, if everyone you run with, is doing it.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 11:55 AM   #5
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Its hard to stop, if everyone you run with, is doing it.
I drink alone when I drink i prefer to drink by myself yeah with nobody else.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:18 PM   #6
Politically Incorrect

Alcohol is part of my life: I drink a Martini or wine with dinner and sometimes an after dinner drink but I don't get drunk; I like to drink beers with the guys after golf; I'll drink 3-4 Oban's or Macallan while smoking 2 cigars over the course of 2-3 hours.

I don't just drink alcohol on it's own just to get drunk or a buzz and I haven't gone to a nightclub in 15-20 years where you do only drink. Those days are over.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 02:54 PM   #7
Banned

I took my final pain pill 12/13 and went the next day to drop off the rest of them at the local police station (there's a drop box specifically for narcotics).

****, man, opioid withdrawal sucks.. I'm no longer nauseous or having diarrhea, but at what point does the muscle/joint pain cease? When I've googled opioid withdrawal it says 5-7 days. I'm on day 13 and it hasn't relented at all
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:19 PM   #8
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
I took my final pain pill 12/13 and went the next day to drop off the rest of them at the local police station (there's a drop box specifically for narcotics).

****, man, opioid withdrawal sucks.. I'm no longer nauseous or having diarrhea, but at what point does the muscle/joint pain cease? When I've googled opioid withdrawal it says 5-7 days. I'm on day 13 and it hasn't relented at all
Sending you good vibes and lots of love, brother.

And just remember - our defense hasn’t given up more than 3pts in a game since 12/13. If that’s possible, virtually anything is.

You can do it!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:32 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Sending you good vibes and lots of love, brother.

And just remember - our defense hasn’t given up more than 3pts in a game since 12/13. If that’s possible, virtually anything is.

You can do it!
Are you saying that if I stay off this shit we're winning the Superbowl?!?!?!? I see an obvious connection between the two.

Thanks bro. Now if you'd also send that MVP jacket...
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-26-2019, 05:42 PM   #10
Life is changing..

Quote:

I've been down this road - twice.

What were you taking/how much daily?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 06:19 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I've been down this road - twice.

What were you taking/how much daily?
80mg hydrocodone (2x 10mg 4x daily) and off/on 8mg Dilaudid 2-3x day after surgeries or on the REALLY bad days. I started tapering in late July or early August.
Old 12-26-2019, 07:36 PM   #12
Life is changing..

Quote:
80mg hydrocodone (2x 10mg 4x daily) and off/on 8mg Dilaudid 2-3x day after surgeries or on the REALLY bad days. I started tapering in late July or early August.
Hoo boy. Never used that much. The times I went through withdrawl, the worst of the symptoms lasted about 7 days. Every day got a little bit better though. If you've made it this far, you're through the worst of it. Stay strong!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 06:27 PM   #13
Choco Favre

Quote:

That's great man. It's probably been a long journey for you with your back (iirc) and the meds that you pretty much absolutely had to take because of the injury.

I hope you continue in your recovery.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 06:37 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
That's great man. It's probably been a long journey for you with your back (iirc) and the meds that you pretty much absolutely had to take because of the injury.

I hope you continue in your recovery.
Thank you man. Things are slowly getting better. I had a procedure done on the 17th called medial branch blocks at L3-S1 to determine if I'd be a good candidate for RFAs (nerve burnings). My pain was more than halved (EVEN THE NERVE PAIN!!!) and I'm incredibly optimistic. The one thing that does bother me, though I'm trying not to get too worked up over it, is that the insurance neurosurgeon recommended this very procedure 1.5 years ago but mine suggested doing the fusion first. I had my left SI joint fused (they fuse your pelvis to your spine) and it absolutely helped, but in hindsight I'd rather have done the RFAs THEN the fusion. I likely need the right side done too.

Anyway, better late than never. Sorry to thread jack, though, Mr Red
Old 12-26-2019, 07:23 PM   #15
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Thank you man. Things are slowly getting better. I had a procedure done on the 17th called medial branch blocks at L3-S1 to determine if I'd be a good candidate for RFAs (nerve burnings). My pain was more than halved (EVEN THE NERVE PAIN!!!) and I'm incredibly optimistic. The one thing that does bother me, though I'm trying not to get too worked up over it, is that the insurance neurosurgeon recommended this very procedure 1.5 years ago but mine suggested doing the fusion first. I had my left SI joint fused (they fuse your pelvis to your spine) and it absolutely helped, but in hindsight I'd rather have done the RFAs THEN the fusion. I likely need the right side done too.

Anyway, better late than never. Sorry to thread jack, though, Mr Red
Fantastic. Keep it up!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.