Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2019, 11:12 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Anyone have an Air Fryer

If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:57 PM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Cooked mine in the oven to drain out some grease then air fried. It was easy and damn good.
May have to try that tomorrow. My first time cooking whole wings in the air fryer and I expect the tips may burn. Hopefully a pre-cook will minimize that. Wish my fryer were larger though. Not sure how many of these I'll be able to cook at once. Normally just do the separate wing/drummies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wings.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	121732  
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:49 PM   #137
Baba Ganoush

Just got a Ninja Foodi for Xmas, what are some things I need to try first?

Also, can you do frozen wings? Or do they need tone thawed first?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 03:01 PM   #138
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Also, can you do frozen wings? Or do they need tone thawed first?
I've done both ways not much difference other than time. Honestly, a couple of minutes on defrost in the microwave will save you some time in the air fryer.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 03:36 PM   #139
In my youth i pray to keep

Just tried hot pockets in it. Pretty underwhelming tbh... but it's probably more due to hot pockets just aren't that good.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2021, 03:39 PM   #140
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Just tried hot pockets in it. Pretty underwhelming tbh... but it's probably more due to hot pockets just aren't that good.

Air fryers are great but they aren’t magic. They can’t turn microwaveable turds into real food.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 04:01 PM   #141
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I've done both ways not much difference other than time. Honestly, a couple of minutes on defrost in the microwave will save you some time in the air fryer.
Over time, you get a feel for how quickly the convection moves through food.

The key is thickness, particularly with meats/proteins.

Wings and bone-in pork chops are usually fine freezer-->done in the fryer, same for a hamburger if you like it med-rare in the middle.

Something like big chicken breasts or center-cut thick pork chops need a defrost at the beginning or a heat up at the end or it'll be done on the outside and still lukewarm in the middle.

Air fryer and microwave are a good combo, because air fryers crisp quickly and efficiently, and microwaves heat all-over quickly and efficiently. So you can kind of fine tune how much time you spend heating the inside or crisping the outside.

Also, a probe thermo is useful for thick meats. I regularly find those long pork tenderloin products [sometimes marinated, sometimes bacon-wrapped, etc] as a good deal, then I section them at 1" thick planks, enough for a single serving. Since I section them frozen, they keep their portion of the bacon or marinade with each serving. Then I jab the probe in and air-fry along with some form of potatoes or squash or asparagus etc, next to it on the rack [in oven bags to keep the butter/spices from making a mess]. When the probe hits safe for pork level ~145, most everything is done to perfection.

Thicker than 7/8-1" on pork loin frozen, and you'll need to microwave a minute or two at the end to make sure the inside is temp-safe.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-01-2021 at 04:10 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 09:16 AM   #142

I also tried a mini red baron frozen pizza (for dinner, separate meal lmao) and that worked out surprisingly well. Good call on that one!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 09:19 AM   #143

I have a pretty good stomach ache right now too
Old 01-02-2021, 09:41 AM   #144
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Decks, siding and furniture?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 10:13 AM   #145
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Decks, siding and furniture?
FRIG OFF!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2021, 11:55 AM   #146
oxymoron

I got a tiny one for myself a month or so ago, and it's the worst decision I ever made.

Now I'm eating french fries and mozz sticks and chicken nuggets all the time. And they're great.

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 01:57 PM   #147
Supporter

Keg.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:05 PM   #148
I’m a Mahomo!

Found a great thing to air fry.

Hamburgers!

Hadn’t tried it before & it turned out great!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 01:10 PM   #149
Supporter

Now that we've got two threads on this topic....I might have to investigate.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:14 PM   #150
EvOlVeD

slap a lil butter on two slices of bread, some ham and cheese: air fryer grilled cheese, flip at mid cook
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.