Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-12-2019, 02:30 PM   Topic Starter
MVP

Should the Chiefs attempt to re-sign Kareem Hunt in the offseason?

Running Back is absolutely killing us right now.

Guys can’t hold on to the ball, we can’t get anything going on the ground, and we don’t have a back with the physicality to finish games.

There is an elite running back out there right now, who at the end of this season will only have 7 more games of tread on the tires since when he last played for us. He’s familiar with the offense, and can likely be had for cheap due to off the field risks.

Everyone of course knows who I’m talking about. Should Clark swallow his pride and bring back Kareem? Or do we continue to allow Damian and Shady to literally cough up games?

I’ll hang up & listen.

Last edited by comochiefsfan; 11-12-2019 at 02:36 PM..
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:31 PM   #2
Hockey Town

They won't but something does need to be done about the RB position. Williams and McCoy both need to go after this year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:31 PM   #3
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:32 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

No
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:33 PM   #5
I’m a Mahomo!

Only if he promises not to lie.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:37 PM   #6
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

What about that little hulkamaniac dude, Thompson...is he any good?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:39 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

He’s a EFA but I would in a heartbeat
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:39 PM   #8
Hockey Town

Or we could look at some dudes like

De'Andre Swift
Travis Etienne
Johnathan Taylor

Good RB year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:00 PM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

De'Andre Swift
Travis Etienne
Johnathan Taylor

Good RB year.
Swift will probably be gone before we pick; likely top 20 selection and I wouldn't advocate for him in the 1st anyway.

But Taylor might make it to us in the 2nd. Dobbins and Akers are interesting guys but tough reads for opposite reasons. OSU is just rolling over teams so it's hard to say if Dobbins is as good as his results. Skillset wise, Dobbins seems perfect but he just may not be as good as he seems to be.

Akers, OTOH, is playing for a trash FSU team and maybe that pushes his stock down some. I think the kid's an NFL talent with 3-down ability but it's hard to get a great feel for him. That's probably a guy I'd keep an eye on.

You're right though - seems like a TON of RBs w/ 2nd round sort of grades and that could push some down into the 3rd. Someone like maybe Ke'Shawn Vaughn? I think you'd have to jump in a hurry if he's there in the 3rd and shows more wiggle on tape than I typically think of him having. You have to hope someone jumps earlier on someone like Zack Moss who may not have the kind of agility you want to see in this offense and frees up someone to slide down a bit. Hubbard could be a slide candidate as well.

I'd be shocked if we don't have 2 new RBs next year, 1 of whom we take on the 2nd day. This shit can't stand next year.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:03 PM   #10
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Swift will probably be gone before we pick; likely top 20 selection and I wouldn't advocate for him in the 1st anyway.

But Taylor might make it to us in the 2nd. Dobbins and Akers are interesting guys but tough reads for opposite reasons. OSU is just rolling over teams so it's hard to say if Dobbins is as good as his results. Skillset wise, Dobbins seems perfect but he just may not be as good as he seems to be.

Akers, OTOH, is playing for a trash FSU team and maybe that pushes his stock down some. I think the kid's an NFL talent with 3-down ability but it's hard to get a great feel for him. That's probably a guy I'd keep an eye on.

You're right though - seems like a TON of RBs w/ 2nd round sort of grades and that could push some down into the 3rd. Someone like maybe Ke'Shawn Vaughn? I think you'd have to jump in a hurry if he's there in the 3rd and shows more wiggle on tape than I typically think of him having. You have to hope someone jumps earlier on someone like Zack Moss who may not have the kind of agility you want to see in this offense and frees up someone to slide down a bit. Hubbard could be a slide candidate as well.

I'd be shocked if we don't have 2 new RBs next year, 1 of whom we take on the 2nd day. This shit can't stand next year.
i like Etienne a lot, but have no idea where he’ll be drafted.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:07 PM   #11
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

De'Andre Swift
Travis Etienne
Johnathan Taylor

Good RB year.
This guy. Do we have a 2nd rnd pick? Doubtful he'd even last that long.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:41 PM   #12
MVP

His drinking I know hurt at least one person. Anybody else besides me?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:58 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
His drinking I know hurt at least one person. Anybody else besides me?
Show us on the doll where he touched you
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:01 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Show us on the doll where he touched you
I would be for bringing him just to kick fat Andy after games like Sundays.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 03:47 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
I would be for bringing him just to kick fat Andy after games like Sundays.
For that, I'm down