Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2022, 10:30 PM  
Veteran

External Blu Ray player

I have watched some DVDs from my computer in the basement office. I wanted to watch some Blu Ray discs.

They won't play because I need to download some Blu Ray files to enable them to run off my computer.

I am always hesitant to down load files that I really don't understand onto my computer system.

What do I need to do to enable my external Blu Ray DVD player to work via my computer system?
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2022, 10:41 PM   #2
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, that's due to blu ray DRM. What exactly is prompting you to download blu ray files, and is it asking for a fee?

There is a free blu ray player, but it's a bit clunky. https://www.leawo.com/blu-ray-player/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2022, 11:20 PM   #3
Veteran

The instructions say to test the puter with a download testing software: cyberlink BD&3D advisor and will tell if the puter supports blu ray or 3D.

I didn't run that. When I tried the dvd it came up with an error msg (which I am trying to reproduce for you.

I went to a link,
Quote:
Top 5 Best Free Blu ray Player Software for Win & Mac2022
https://www.dvdfab.cn/resource/blu-r...layer-software

The instructions state to pre-install PowerDVD or Macgo Blu-Ray Player.

I don't need burning. And I have a Win PC, not a Mac.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2022, 11:21 PM   #4
Veteran

Still waiting on the error code.
Old 12-22-2022, 11:44 PM   #5
Veteran

Dunno

Quote:
Blu-ray error:
This Blu-ray Disc needs a library for AACS decoding, and your system does not have it.
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'bluray:///E:\'. Check the log for details.
Old 12-23-2022, 12:54 AM   #6
Ain't no relax!

Download this: https://www.leawo.com/downloads/blu-ray-player.html

Launch and then navigate to your DVD.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2022, 10:07 AM   #7
Veteran

K. Thanks

I am trying to watch Yellowstone via computer.
Old 01-22-2023, 11:16 AM   #8
Veteran

Finally got around to downloading that link. When I went to play the Yellowstone Blu-ray disc, this error popped up.

Quote:
Blu-ray error:
This Blu-ray Disc needs a library for AACS decoding, and your system does not have it.
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'bluray:///E:\'. Check the log for details.
I am digit dumb. What do I need to do?
Old 01-22-2023, 07:39 PM   #9
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Finally got around to downloading that link. When I went to play the Yellowstone Blu-ray disc, this error popped up.

I am digit dumb. What do I need to do?
You're trying to use VLC to open it. You have to use the Leawo player I linked to play the Bluray.