Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 09:22 PM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

It sucks but I think at this point we need to put on the full court press and get an OT and a WR early
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:44 PM   #3
MVP

If Fisher tore his Achilles, that certainly does ramp up the need. It's rare a player is back anywhere near 100% in year 1 after the injury.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 09:49 PM   #4
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If Fisher tore his Achilles, that certainly does ramp up the need. It's rare a player is back anywhere near 100% in year 1 after the injury.
And with the timing of the injury, highly unlikely he's ready for the start of the season.

:reaches longingly for Terrance Marshall Jr:

:sighs. Takes Alijah Vera-Tucker instead:
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 10:20 PM   #5
MVP

and of course...I really think this defense is one good pass rusher away from being dominant.

But damn. Might have to go OT.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 10:45 PM   #6
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
and of course...I really think this defense is one good pass rusher away from being dominant.

But damn. Might have to go OT.
There are a lot of guys that would fit. Puts a lot more pressure on Niang coming back and contributing SOMETHING.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:02 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
There are a lot of guys that would fit. Puts a lot more pressure on Niang coming back and contributing SOMETHING.
I kind of like Leatherwood or Jalen Mayfield at the end of the first. I think either could possibly play day 1.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:10 PM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I kind of like Leatherwood or Jalen Mayfield at the end of the first. I think either could possibly play day 1.
I like Mayfield a lot. I like Teven Jenkins a lot in that range.

I don't think Leatherwood is an NFL LT, or at least not in an Andy Reid offense.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:12 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I like Mayfield a lot. I like Teven Jenkins a lot in that range.

I don't think Leatherwood is an NFL LT, or at least not in an Andy Reid offense.
I thought maybe at RT.
Old 01-24-2021, 10:54 PM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Still doesn’t mean that you have to take one in the first round.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:03 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Still doesn’t mean that you have to take one in the first round.
most quality LT's are first rounders.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:04 PM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
How many qualify LTs are you finding at the end of the first round?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 11:07 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
How many qualify LTs are you finding at the end of the first round?
how many are you finding later? come on man.

It is what it is.

You want to go into the season with some street bums on Mahomes' blind side?

We're probably picking #32.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:39 PM   #14
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
how many are you finding later? come on man.

It is what it is.

You want to go into the season with some street bums on Mahomes' blind side?

We're probably picking #32.
And I’m fine with that. I’m just saying....what top LTs are going to be there at #32?
Old 01-25-2021, 10:15 AM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Braden Smith, 2nd round (37)
Dion Dawkins, 2nd round (63)
Andrew Whitworth, 2nd round (55th)
Trent Brown, 7th round
Orlando Brown, Jr., 3rd round (83rd)
La'ell Collins UDFA
Mitchell Schwartz, 2nd round (37)
Terron Armstead, 3rd round (75th)
David Bakhtiar, 4th round (109th)
Taylor Moton, 2nd round (64th)

And that doesn't include guys that were drafted in the 1st but after pick 22 (Duane Brown, Bryan Bulaga, Isaiah Wynn, Anthony Costanzo, Ryan Ramczyk,
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.