Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:17 AM   #7276
Cheat Death

Hot chicken flavored cheese ramen. Had a nice bit of heat to it.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:06 PM   #7277
pie is never free

Chicken fajitas tonight

Coal grilled chicken breast

Green, orange, red peppers and a good sized tomato cooked down with chili/lime seasoning

Fresh pack salsa

Sour cream

Not re-inventing the wheel, but fajitas never disappoint... and the charcoal grilling isnt something I usually do, so that'll be a nice touch
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:27 PM   #7278
Gimme My Berries Back!

Chinese Mongilan Beef and Pork Fried Rice take-out. Oh well I guess Mongolian anything, technically, isn't Chinese.

I have more than a few home-made food pics from the past bunch of weeks, but haven't had the time to re-size them.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:30 PM   #7279
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
with butter at least?
Don't need butter if organic. Naturally much sweet all on its own.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:33 PM   #7280
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
Anyone know where I can get a slice of cake like this in KC? Trump was raving about it the other day and now I want one.

[IMG]Chocolate Cake[/IMG]
I'm making a chocolate cake coated in ganache like that cake has on top, tomorrow for Easter Sunday guests.

Considering filling it with whipped milk chocolate ganache with nuts or marshmallow with nuts.

Made an edible bird nest to put on top with some blue candy eggs that look like Robin's eggs. Right now it's setting. Hope the edible glue keeps it together.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:35 PM   #7281
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
lol at Clay trying to troll the dam dinner thread.

Also, I burnt the shit out of a couple of ribeyes last night. Had 'em on the grill and was tossing the football with the kid for a couple of minutes...time got away from me. Too embarrassed to snap a photo. Had it with some asparagus and roasted red potatoes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
I do things like that often when cooking. It makes me cuss like a long shore man.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:47 PM   #7282
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I do things like that often when cooking. It makes me cuss like a long shore man.
I love drinking and cooking. Turn some music up loud too.

However, this leads me to forget and burn things too. It's a real bummer.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #7283
Cast Iron Jedi

Just burgers.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:49 PM   #7284
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Just burgers.
Me too. In the cast iron of course. Always taste better than burgers I get when going out. I rarely order a burger anymore since the ones at home taste so amazing.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:51 PM   #7285
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Me too. In the cast iron of course. Always taste better than burgers I get when going out. I rarely order a burger anymore since the ones at home taste so amazing.

My kitchen was a disaster zone so I went with the grill. Good, though. Wife wanted a hot dog, too, and those are always best on the grill.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:04 PM   #7286
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Chinese Mongilan Beef and Pork Fried Rice take-out. Oh well I guess Mongolian anything, technically, isn't Chinese.

I have more than a few home-made food pics from the past bunch of weeks, but haven't had the time to re-size them.
I hope your Chinese joint does better than mine with Mongolian Beef, my place does certain things great but that dish is joke with them, and I hate it

The real deal is beef, carrot and onion in a rich brown sauce... these cheap jokers throw in veggies that dont even exist in Mongolia like baby corn and water chestnut to hide their lack of beef

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:14 PM   #7287
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
My kitchen was a disaster zone so I went with the grill. Good, though. Wife wanted a hot dog, too, and those are always best on the grill.
I always go my cast iron on the grill anyway. Doesn't heat and smell up the house that way.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:54 PM   #7288
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I hope your Chinese joint does better than mine with Mongolian Beef, my place does certain things great but that dish is joke with them, and I hate it

The real deal is beef, carrot and onion in a rich brown sauce... these cheap jokers throw in veggies that dont even exist in Mongolia like baby corn and water chestnut to hide their lack of beef

They do a good job—only tonight I couldn't find the beef. Soooo many onions. So it was disappointing and I'm still hungry.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:14 PM   #7289
www.nfl-forecast.com

Ham
Deviled eggs
Scalloped pineapple
Hash brown casserole
Green beans with bacon and onions

Will eat leftovers all weekend
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:09 PM   #7290
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I love drinking and cooking. Turn some music up loud too.

However, this leads me to forget and burn things too. It's a real bummer.
Speaking of which, I just ruined my homemade chocolate cake for Easter by blaring music up real loud. I forgot the sugar!!!!! Can you believe I forgot the sugar? I even had it measured out in my mise-en-place but never put it in the cake.

THAT's a real bummer too!