Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-02-2011, 10:47 PM  
legend

The Plan

Why can't we just ****ing believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing bullshit that we don't. We're all Chiefs Fans, right? And they do have a plan.... So why not just go with it? I think we're going to murder fools this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers, Lewis, and Jackson will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit.

Matt Cassel is the greatest quarterback of all time. Why? Because he has been playing you folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he sucks to get ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just read that and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing KurtCobain making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the NFL MVP award.

The O-line will hold up, Gaither will be great, Albert coming into his prime. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's going to be a crazy reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to rock people's minds this year. I can't wait.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:38 AM   #31
Supporter

LOL Beer me. Try watching a game sober,,, Did me wonders for 2 years.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:39 AM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'm optimistic for the season, but think it's going to be a rough go at first. This team is still young and learning, much football ahead of us to take stride in. I think once our O-line becomes cohesive unit, then we can start to become domminant but we arn't there yet.

Once this team gells I think we are just going to kick ass and take names.

But until then,

LOL it's a process...

For me, the fun part is watching the rookies and our young guys mature into being good football players . They may make mistakes , but that's just part of learning and watching them go back out there and make a bigger play that makes up for the n00bieness (sp).

You was never a puss....... Till now
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:18 AM   #33
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
we were in the same exact position as last year, we had the same exact thoughts and opinions at this exact time last year.

I'll wait till we're 6 games deep to make any predictions. We all know that we're never getting anywhere with Matt Cassel unless our defense turns into the 2000 Ravens defense or that Bucs defense. It's possible I guess with the talent we have, but I wouldn't bank on it.
No way everyone had us 4-5 games tops. Optimists were 8-8. I was told I was an idiot numerous times for saying I thought we could win 8 games 9 if we had a bit of luck. Some fans expect improvement to go 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 and the Chiefs jumped over that...
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #34
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

this D, could be awesome!!! ty jax is the weakeast link imho. i guess he could dominate like he did for a half quarter in last years opener. can we coult on Bailey this early in his career if things start too slow? i don't know.
i believe that 5 or 6 game strech late in the season will be where we make our mark as a team.
forever the optimist.
let's go chiefs!!!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redthat View Post
Why do we have a hard ****ing time believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing reasonable that we don't. I mean we **** up all the time right? But they do have a plan.... So lets just wait and see happens? I think some teams are going to murder us this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit. The defense will good, but the offense will suck balls.

Matt Cassel is just an average quarterback. Why? Because he is what he is, a game manager folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he is great in getting our team ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just Redthat and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing Redthat making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the backup qb spot.

The O-line will be a little questionable, Gaither will be solid IF he could return back to old form, Albert coming into his prime but needs to slide over to left guard. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's crazy for punching other people in the face, but he could stil be a reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to be interesting this year. I can't wait.
fyp

RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #36
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE

Rehab will help
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #37
Homer go crazy!!!

I want the last 15 seconds of my life back.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #38
Mahomes Fanboi

Chiefs lose to the bills in a close one and lose all confidence
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:09 AM   #39
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Chiefs lose to the bills in a close one and lose all confidence
Yeah right. We're going win by atleast 14.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #40
legend

Plus, the Bills don't have the ability to win 'close ones'.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #41
I'm the MFCEO

In
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #42
The Constitutional Choo choo

Your a good boy Joey
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #43
legend

I try.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #44
The Maintenance Guy

Is there really even a plan at all? Or are they just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #45
legend

I believe Haley mentioned a plan.