Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-08-2007, 11:59 AM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

All-Pro Football 2k8 site updated with screens; videos coming soon

http://2ksports.com/games/football2k8/

The first video will premiere on SpikeTV tonight/tomorrow at Midnight CDT, and be available on Gametrailers.com thirty minutes later. The trailer will arrive on Monday.

Feature list, courtesy 2K Sports
  • LEGENDS - Over 240 NFL legends make their return to the gridiron, including Hall of Famers such as Johnny Unitas, Dick Butkus, Joe Montana, Mike Singletary, Reggie White and Walter Payton.
  • SIGNATURE STYLE - Legends have their own signature moves in the game - Barry's spin, Walter's scissors kick, Jerry's one-handed grabŃthey're all there.
  • 2K SPORTS LEGACY - For the first time ever 2K Sports, the developers of top selling football games, will bring their critically acclaimed gameplay & graphics to the next generation platforms.
  • ALL-NEW PLAYER ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM - Gone are the 0-100 ratings so common for players in a simulation game. In APF the players have unique attributes that give them specialized skills. There are over a hundred distinct attributes available.
  • REACH TACKLE SYSTEM - Revolutionary new tackling scheme utilizes the right analog stick to allow you to make those last grasp tackles and stop a runner in his tracks.
  • INCREDIBLE CUSTOMIZATION - Create-a-player, build your roster, edit your team logo, colorize of every aspect of your team uniforms, customize your playbook, and choose your own celebrations after touchdowns, sacks and big plays.
  • ADVANCED PLAY CALLING - Modify your playbook and set your coach tendencies so you can play football the way you want to.
  • 2K SPORTS ONLINE - Full league and tournament support, league and schedule customization options.
  • 2K SPORTS FIELD PASS - New presentation style will combine TV broadcast with on field commentary bringing you closer to the action.
  • 2K BEATS – The All-Pro Football Soundtrack features originals, remixes and mashups produced by Z-Trip and featuring: Rakim, Dead Prez, Charli 2na, Slug, Aceyalone, Casual, Pep Love, Lateef, Gift of Gab, Keno 1, DJ Faust, Chevelle, Clutch, Dub Trio, Natural Self, Backyard Bangers, Deftones and Rush.

And the screens, well... they're verrrry interesting.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #2
remember, remember

sweet. now for someone to customize all of the nfl rosters, teams, etc.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Screenshots Index

Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

July 16th is the day it comes out. I cannot wait. I will be living on xboxlive playing. Football for me is back after 2 years. its going to be great.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
MVP

What the hell is that thing in the bottom screen?
JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBucc
a effect for a touchdown celebration.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:36 PM   #7
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBucc
Bah Gawd, that's.... that's gotta' be Kane!
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #8
Shaken. Not stirred.

Damn, I will never get to play this.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:27 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
Damn, I will never get to play this.
Its going to be great, i am going to build my core team around the Old Chiefs. Okoye at running back, Dawson at Quarterback. My linebackers will be Thomas, and my DT will be big Dan. I have to have a all star wide out, That will probably be Rice. My offense isnt going to be great, but i will be able to move the ball. My D is going to be rock solid though.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:10 AM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Its going to be great, i am going to build my core team around the Old Chiefs. Okoye at running back, Dawson at Quarterback. My linebackers will be Thomas, and my DT will be big Dan. I have to have a all star wide out, That will probably be Rice. My offense isnt going to be great, but i will be able to move the ball. My D is going to be rock solid though.
See, the thought of doing something like this has absolutely zero appeal to me...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:23 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5N1
sweet. now for someone to customize all of the nfl rosters, teams, etc.
fkrosters usually puts them together and gives them away free. You just need a 360 memory card and x-fer cable. http://www.fkrosters.com/
GoTrav is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.GoTrav is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #12
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Herm, is that you?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
See, the thought of doing something like this has absolutely zero appeal to me...
What would have appeal to you? Remember, there was no way they could use anything No Fun League in the game.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:06 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief
Herm, is that you?
Why, becuase i like Defense as apposed to the DV era?
Old 06-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #15
MVP

I also don't care about having all the old players in the game. I tried that in MVP baseball, where you can have players you unlock become Free Agents. It just felt dumb to have Babe Ruth batting cleanup after Mike Sweeney. I hope you don't have to use old players and can just have all made up leagues.
JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.